No experience in a security officer role does not mean that you have no skills either.
In fact, at the entry-level, skills are all that is needed. However, your resume does need to be written in a way that is acceptable to the hiring manager. He or she will want to know what kind of a person you are, and how well your personality can help the organization.
How to Write a Resume for an Entry Level Security Officer With No Experience in Hand?
Developing a resume for a security officer position will require you to read the job description first.
In accordance with the job description, you can write a resume that focuses on your inherent skills in this work.
Also, your resume must highlight the fact that you have at least some knowledge of the work. Prior training or an internship position must be mentioned here.
A resume sample for a security officer position (with no experience) is provided here for your reference:
Entry Level Security Officer Resume No Experience
74 New Road, Boise, ID 10399
A highly enthusiastic security officer with exceptional proficiencies in screen people at exits and egresses. Effectively able to patrol building interiors and exteriors, in order to ensure security. Familiar with identifying security issues and enforcing rules and regulations.
High School Diploma
Boise High School, Boise, ID – 2019
Awards, and Honors
• Received accolades for remaining on top of the honor roll for 2 years
• Awarded Student of the Year Award 2 times, owing to excellence in academics
• Streamlined the resource development system, as a result, received a great commendation from the school management
• Received the highest grades in the county, for 3 years in a row
- Service Calls
- Exit Control
- Loitering Control
- Safety Regulations
- Radio Contact Maintenance
- Violations’ Reporting
- Incident Investigation
Liberty Residential, Boise, ID | 1/2020 – 4/2020
• Managed assigned exits and entrances and controlled incoming and outgoing people traffic
• Checked bags and briefcases in order to ensure that no non-permissible items were being carried
• Assisted in securing the building from the outside, and patrolled assigned areas
• Ensured that alarm systems were properly set up
• Reported irregularities and educated or apprehended violators
• Security Software
• MS Office Suite
English and Spanish
• Led the Boise Rugby Team to 7 victories out of 10, in national tournaments
• Volunteered services at Sava Senior Care for 2 years