Entry-level Unit Secretary resumes are challenging to write.
This is because there isn’t much information that one can put in them to make them look impressive.
However, even with little or no experience, a candidate can write a resume that is sure to catch an employer’s eye.
The following resume sample, along with this entry-level unit secretary cover letter, is written to assist you in your job application process.
Entry Level Unit Secretary No Experience Resume Sample
652 Example Street
Philadelphia, PA 36654
Looking for an entry-level position as Unit Secretary with ABC Healthcare, where I will be able to contribute significantly using my knowledge of administrative work.
High School Diploma
Community School, Philadelphia, PA – 2021
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
– Thorough understanding of medical terminology and basic health problems
– Well versed in assisting doctors and nurses with day to day operations
– Excellent command of diverse clerical tasks
– Able to operate copiers, scanners, and fax machines along with other office equipment
– Typing speed: 40 WPM
– Perfect computer skills with proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
– Demonstrated ability to perform basic and some specific computer operations
Allegiant Healthcare, Philadelphia, PA
Jan 2022 – May 2022
- Helped the unit clerk in updating and organizing of information on the nursing units
- Scheduled follow-up appointments and procedures
- Professionally answer the telephone
- Directed calls to appropriate individuals
- Took and recorded messages
- Stocked units with supplies on a weekly basis
- Faxed and photocopied documents
- Obtained computer training
- Assumed computer-related tasks gradually
AWARDS AND HONORS
– Amongst the top 5 students (academically) in high school
– Member of the school soccer team
– Member of the drama club staging plays twice a year
See also: Hospital Unit Secretary Resume