Entry Level Web Developer Resume Tips
When building a resume for an entry level web developer position, try to keep it to one page.
If you have difficulty limiting to your resume to one page, you can take out resume elements that are not closely related to the job that you are applying for.
Your resume must be 100% error free, therefore, you will need to read through your resume several times to check grammar, punctuation, and spellings.
The overall appearance of your resume should be clear and concise. Try to eliminate the pronoun ‘I’ to make it more attractive.
Since you will be applying for an entry-level web developer position, you will need to include a web developer objective to generate the reader’s interest.
Also provide them with information of any internships that you may have completed in the past.
Have a look at the following resume sample for an entry level web developer to determine how you can write yours.
Related: Web Developer Cover Letter Sample
Entry Level Web Developer Resume Sample
☏ (000) 687-8547
✉ james @ email. com
An energetic, results-driven individual with proven skills in web development using the latest technologies. Thorough understanding of continuous development models to contribute to the success of web development projects.
BS Degree in Computer Science
New York State University, New York, NY
Expected Date of Completion – September 2018
COURSES & PROJECTS
System Analysis and Design
• Led a team of 10 students in designing and implementing a database using SQL.
• Managed data by performing data entry activities with the benefit of a search engine robot.
• Developed documentation of the project including dataflow charts, process specifications, and user manuals.
Web Development Intern
IBM, New York, NY 6/2019 – 9/2019
• Developed and built sites using PHP, HTML, and MySQL.
• Installed and configured software and assisted in troubleshooting software issues.
• Assisted in developing screens using Java, CSS, and JSP.
• Implemented validations for web projects and helped in the testing phases.
• Designed, created and assembled web graphics.
• Provided support in setting up virtual environments for debugging purposes.
• Comprehensive understanding of the Dojo Toolkit.
• PHP frameworks and development with a special focus on UI.
• Able to work with exact source controls such as SVN and SQL.
• Access and SQL
• Visual Basic
• Unix and DOS
Excellent professional references available