Executive secretaries provide high-end administrative and secretarial support to executives within a company. They may be required to work for one or more executives depending on their work setting.
If you are preparing a resume for the Executive Secretary position, you need to ensure that your resume objective is targeted and reflects your expertise as an executive secretary.
Below are 10+ resume objectives for this position to help you build a good resume.
10 Sample Objectives for Executive Secretary Resume
1. Highly dependable and ambitious Executive Secretary, looking for a challenging position utilizing strong administrative, customer service, and communication skills to provide adequate support to the executives.
2. A productive and consistent individual seeking a position as an Executive Secretary at Vanderbilt. Bringing expertise in organizing calendars, coordinating conferences, and establishing communication programs.
3. Strong desire to work as an Executive Secretary for Core Technologies. Offers 5+ years’ track record in providing departmental administrative and general support to manage the flow of office operations efficiently.
4. Results-oriented and proactive individual, eager to obtain an Executive Secretary position with Geo Group where knowledge of exercising priority judgment, establishing effective working relations, and managing schedules will be utilized to sustain executives’ office operations.
5. Looking for an Executive Secretary position at Fulton Financial Corporation using experience in coordinating executive-level programming and performing core administrative and secretarial duties for the company’s executives.
6. Looking for an Executive Secretary position at Canton Hall utilizing strong knowledge and skills in office support in terms of managing correspondence, supply inventory, presentations, and memos.
7. To work for ULC as an Executive Secretary. Offering high proficiency in carrying out diversified functions; organizing schedules, managing correspondence, and preparing press releases and conference agendas in order to smooth out the work of executives.
8. To work as an Executive Secretary for MTC where I can use my understanding of prioritizing clerical, secretarial, and administrative efforts to manage smooth operations for the company’s executives.
9. Detail-oriented Executive Secretary poised to surpass the expectations utilizing abilities to organize calendars, coordinate meetings, record and publish minutes of the meeting and maintain confidential files.
10. Driven and hardworking Executive Secretary eager to work for ABC Company. Bringing strong computer and clerical skills, excellent work ethics, desire to contribute, and exceptional attention to detail to making things smooth for the executives and staff.
The presence of an executive secretary in an organization is highly important. These professionals ensure the smooth working of an office by employing many strategies that are aimed at providing exceptional executive support.
In order to write a compelling objective statement for an executive secretary’s resume, you have to target the needs of the employer as given in the executive secretary’s job description.