To be considered eligible for a job, you need to make sure that your resume starts off perfectly. And the professional summary or profile will help you tremendously.
So put your thinking cap on and come up with ideas on how you can write a truly wonderful professional summary for your resume.
Here are a few for an executive secretary position that you can take ideas from:
Executive Secretary Summary / Profile for Resume
1. Top-performing, strategic thinker with more than 7 years of experience in providing both clerical and administrative support to a unit of executives. Highly developed skills in scheduling meetings and handling travel arrangements within assigned budgets.
2. Dedicated and enthusiastic professional, known throughout the company for exceptional skills in managing the day-to-day activities of the office, by placing special focus on accurately organizing and maintaining files and records. Well-versed in providing support to special products by conducting research and creating correlating reports.
3. Motivated self-starter with vast experience in providing administrative support to the general manager and board of directors. Adept at assisting with project monitoring and budget tracking along with a great ability to constructively deal with conflict and afford effective solutions.
4. An enthusiastic and motivated executive secretary with proven ability to provide tier-one services by providing information on the company’s services, remaining within the limits of confidentiality. Able to effectively provide assistance with different projects across departments to aid timely completion.
5. Experienced executive secretary who has an 8+years’ solid track record of managing heavy calendars, screen and prioritize calls and requests, and schedule and coordinate materials for business meetings and events.