Scheduling coordinators work in a number of industries where they are required to manage an executive’s time and appointment books.
They work mostly in dental offices and other medical practices which cannot run appropriately without their help.
Look at the following sample which will guide you what a scheduling coordinator will need to write in their resume when applying for this position.
23 Moonwalk Ct, Reno, NV 53433
(999) 020-9999, Email
Bringing proficiency in setting up appointments and performing secretarial works.
7+ years’ extensive experience working as a scheduling coordinator in the healthcare sector. Skilled in scheduling new and existing patients with relevant physicians. A proven multitasker who efficiently oversees the preparation and coordination of correspondence related to patients. Profound ability to work independently. Expert in using most computer programs.
• Reorganized the patient information system by pioneering an online system
• Awarded Employee of the Month for managing the maximum number of correct scheduling
Dela Dental and Medical Practice – Reno, NV | Mar 2014 – Present
• Set and schedule appointments and inform doctors and patients both
• Manage the front desk and provide information to walk-ins as and when needed
• Schedule meetings for doctors and associates
• Arrange callbacks from doctors
• Manage patient records and perform data entry services
City Healthcare – Reno, NV | Jun 2011 – Mar 2014
• Oversaw patient correspondence
• Ordered and managed office supplies
• Answered incoming calls
• Recorded patients demographic information
Reno City College – Reno, NV – 2009
Bachelor’s of Arts in Business Education