A medical office coordinator is an administrative position in the medical setting. In this role, you might be required to assist in providing medical care in addition to scheduling appointments and managing the admin office.
Knowing your audience is the key to impress them, right?
Well, the same rule goes for Medical Office Coordinator resume. Use the job descriptions as your guide in this regard. You can learn a lot about a prospective company just by reading their job advertisement.
You can further expand the research through the internet or other means. It is important to know about the preferences of the prospective employer before you start building your resume.
Medical Office Coordinator Resume Example
788 Town Homes ● Richmond, VA 34921 ● (002) 444-5555 ● [Email]
MEDICAL OFFICE COORDINATOR
Systematic and versatile medical office coordinator with 6+ years’ hands-on experience in administrative support, patient database management, payroll processing, and correspondence handling. Adept at scheduling appointments and making medically appropriate screening recommendations. Well versed in patient care protocols and HIPAA.
• Successfully conducted a large scale screening event involving 50+ tests with a pursue rate of 450 patients in one day.
• Computerized all data implementing latest database software.
• Implemented online appointment scheduling facility for the first time at the clinic, enabling patients to make an appointment online 24 hours from their home.
ABC Healthcare, Richmond, VA | 2011 – Present
Medical Office Coordinator
• Maintain calendar and schedule appointments
• Communicate with medical professionals for their availability and arrange alternative consultants when needed
• Guide the incoming patients to the respective departments
• Assist in medical screening events
• Maintain patient data and retrieve the same on request
• Keep track of patient payments
Health Valley, Richmond, VA | 2007 – 2011
• Utilized automated records system to edit, enter or retrieve patient data
• Filled in appointment vacancies due to cancellation
• Assisted in administrative tasks regarding research grant preparation
• Handled and resolved customer complaints
Current CMA certification from American Association of Medical Assistants
STATE UNIVERSITY, Richmond, VA, 2007
• EPIC and EPR
• MS Office Applications
Last updated on