A communications coordinator must write a solid resume to apply for a position so that their qualification can be brought to a hiring manager.
In order to convince the hiring manager that you are a good contender, you have to mention your experiences, skills, and relevant achievements in your resume.
Here is an excellent communications coordinator resume sample to get help in writing your resume.
Communications Coordinator Resume Example
19Basil Street, New York City, NY 45221
Seasoned communications coordinator with 11+ years of experience in developing and implementing corporate communications strategies. Highly analytic, with a solid ability to think in a critical manner. Well-versed in handling and overseeing the work of the communications team, with a special focus on quality, and successful work processes.
Tefta Inc., New York City, NY
5/2015 – Present
• Introduced a strategy development metric, increased policy development processes.
• Minimized monitoring timeline that increased process efficiency by 55%.
• Trained 13 newly hired volunteers to perform outreach and development work.
• Create and implement company’s corporate marketing and outreach policies
• Manage and produce written and visual content for social media sites
• Plan and manage corporate communications projects
• Assist communications directors in writing content for key publications
• Provision logistics, and overall event planning, including board meeting
• Support communications teams in order to enhance the company’s brand and image
• Recommend techniques to create company’s image, and maintain it according to its brand
• Identify and resolve issues, through well-placed crises management processes
• Assess, and report on the efficacy of corporate communication strategies
• Maintain company presence on social media sites, as well as physically
• Research ways in which to reach wider audiences for designated products and services
• Ensure alignment of all promotional materials with the company’s identity
International Paper, New York City, NY
1/2014 – 5/2015
• Created content for the company’s social media sites, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
• Assisted in creating promotional materials such as flyers, handouts, and corporate gift boxes
• Performed research in order to determine new and unique ways of communications
• Served as a point of contact for media queries
Bachelor of Business Administration
New York State University, New York City, NY
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Strategy Building
- Analytics Monitoring
- Industry Trends
- Corporate Communications
- Promotional Planning
- Volunteers Coordination
- Content Management
- Techniques Recommendation
- Crises Management
- Social Media Oversight