Keeping an eye on the dynamic job market, resume experts now unanimously promote customized and targeted resumes.
What is a targeted resume for the census enumerator position?
Well, it is an important question since in order to build one, you must know what it should be like. Below is the answer to this million-dollar question:
- It is a unique summary of your qualifications organized, especially to impress and grab the attention of a specific prospective employer.
- It shows that you know a lot about the firm, their culture, and norms.
- It talks to the employer’s needs and reflects you as an ideal candidate for the job based on the exact requirements issued by the firm.
- It reflects your interest in the firm, along with your matching skills and qualifications.
See also: Enumerator Cover Letter
The following is a census enumerator resume sample for your guidance in this regard.
Census Enumerator Resume Example
340 Owen Drive, Seattle, WA 34999
Methodical and precise Census Enumerator with hands-on experience in route setting, data collection, and resident interviewing. Full command on statistical data analysis of collected information. Ability to collect thorough and accurate information courteously. Known for adhering to data collection guidelines given by the American Census Bureau.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|– Data Gathering|
– Rapport Building
– Data Processing
– Address Verification
– Inquiries Handling
– Record Keeping
|– Quality Assurance|
– Discrepancy Removal
– Information Sorting
– Statistical Analysis
– Resident Interviewing
– Questionnaire Completion
IPUMS, Seattle, WA
8/2018 to Present
• Analyze the assigned field, prepare routes and get them approved
• Travel from door to door to meet residents, introduce self and explain the purpose of the census
• Conduct interviews and get census forms and questionnaires filled
• Compile and submit collected data as per IPUMS policy and protocol
• Enhanced 65% census information validity in the assigned field through proactive quality assurance checks, audits, and team mentoring
• Earned the ‘Most Accurate Enumerator’ title in 2013 by the USA Census board
CENSUS BUREAU, Seattle, WA
5/2013 to 7/2018
• Provided administrative support to field staff, processed payrolls based on the number of hours worked and answered telephonic queries regarding the census
• Guided applicants and facilitated the recruitment process
• Leveraged computerized data sorting software and reduced manual effort by 40%
• Ensured 100% availability of stationery and supplies by designing and implementing an effective inventory form
Bachelor of Science in Statistics
ADVANCE COLLEGE OF HIGHER STUDIES, Seattle, WA – 2008
Member: American Census Bureau
Member: The American Board of the census