How to Write a Perfect Resume for Survey Technician Position?
In order to write a great resume for a survey technician job, you have to think about what you can do for the prospective company and then start building your resume.
Put yourself in the place of the employer and then determine what to include in your survey technician resume.
Since companies of varied nature hire survey technicians, it is essential to learn about the business of the prospective company and mention some knowledge regarding the same.
Here is a resume sample to guide you further:
Survey Technician Resume Example
655 Hathaway St, Denver, CO 90821
Dexterous and seasoned survey technician with 6+ years of experience in GPS-based designing methodology, topographic maps formation, and survey closing calculations. Well-versed in calculating areas, earth quantities, section breakdowns, and reservoir quantities. Solid knowledge of national CAD standards.
Bergmann Associates, Denver, CO
2016 – Present
• Generated 500+ high quality, accurate plot reports during the first month of hiring
• Implemented AutoGIS based mapping procedures and protocols at the firm, enhancing work accuracy by double
• Introduced azimuths measurement strategies and incorporated the same in the regular mapping protocols prevalent at Taft Engineering
• Conducted pipeline surveys on sites and effectively utilized Trimble surveying instruments
• Operate and manage land information computer systems for storing data, making inquiries, and creating plot reports
• Utilize geographic data and various GIS software to build maps
• Use coordinate systems and datum to perform survey related tasks
• Prepare parcel maps, right-of-way maps, and subdivision plats from utility location data
• Transfer mutual data using civil 3D and ArcGIS
Assistant Survey Technician
Taft Engineering, Denver, CO
2007 – 2016
• Performed calculations to determine curvature corrections, transverse closures, and adjustments
• Compiled and organized necessary information for topographical, horizontal, and vertical survey controls
• Adjusted and operated surveying instruments as per site demands
• Assisted in the maintenance of survey related safety standards
Geographic Information system diploma
ABC Technical College, Denver, CO – 2007
• Knowledge of Design and CAD software
• Reliable vehicle with current driver’s license