An objective on a ticket seller’s resume will serve to sell the candidate to the hiring manager.
It must never be left out. Many candidates choose not to customize their resume objectives, leaving readers (read that as prospective employers) confused about what position is being applied for, and what skills are offered.
The trick is to offer information that is useful to the recruiter. For instance, your knowledge of selling tickets to people at games or entertainment avenues must be highlighted in your resume objective.
As a ticket seller, you have to ensure that your skills and experience are made obvious to hiring managers.
In fact, you have to make sure that your resume objective says exactly what position you are applying for, and what you have to offer.
One of the main things that you can write in a resume objective is your knowledge of accepting and processing payments in exchange for sold tickets.
Some resume objective examples for a ticket seller position are provided here for your reference:
Ticket Seller Resume Objectives Examples
1. Seeking a position as a Ticket Seller at Ferry Services. Bringing skills in selling ferry ride tickets to tourists, and handling cash and credit card payment tasks. Ability to answer questions regarding fares and schedules while giving information concerning future attractions.
2. Looking for a position as a Ticket Seller at Pete’s to leverage expertise in selling tickets for movies and other events taking place at the premises. Well-versed in processing cash, checks, and credit card payments through box office registers.
3. Desire to contribute as a Ticket Seller at Universal Cinemas. Offers unmatched ability to wait on ticket office customers, assign seats, and sell event tickets. Proficient in creating and maintaining customer accounts, making ticket sales deposits, balancing drawers, and ensuring that any discrepancies are properly handled.
4. To work as a Ticket Seller for Winner Belt Auditorium. Eager to apply exceptional proficiencies in selling game tickets, and assigning seats and boxes. Deeply familiar with checking customer identification in order to ensure that age limitations are not violated.
5. To obtain a position as a Ticket Seller at Potter Cinemas. Bringing skills in selling movies and premier tickets to customers. Proven ability to assist customers with internet ticket purchases, by issuing corresponding physical tickets. Adept at counting and depositing collected money, ensuring discrepancies are kept at bay.
Recommended: Ticket Agent Cover Letter