Resumes must never be taken lightly.
You need to gain a job is directly proportional to a hiring manager’s need for hiring you, so you have an edge here.
Take a look at the following resume sample to get ideas on how you can write your own:
eBay Seller Resume Example
1993 66th Street SE, Stow, OH 25300
Highly experienced sales professional with over 4 years of exposure to handling the intricacies of online selling. Exceptionally well-versed in determining costs of items, and marketing them to prospective customers in an attractive manner. Ability to build and manage online stores, with a wide variety of items.
• Effectively able to sell items on an online website, by following established customer liaison rules.
• Proficient in the post listing online, and optimize them for search engine optimization purposes.
• Adept at handling a large number of customers’ queries, in a profound manner, to ensure constant satisfaction.
|• Online Selling||• Customer Services||• Complaint Handling|
|• Store Building||• SEO Optimization||• Tax Filing|
|• Inventory Management||• Listings Promotion||• Target-oriented|
|• Online Shop Management||• Payment Management||• Dispatch Handling|
• Successfully built and managed an online store of over 1000 items, within 4 years.
• Rated in the Top 5 eBay Sellers list, between the years 2015 and 2017.
• Resolved a particularly difficult to handle the dispute, involving a regular customer, with great success.
• Singlehandedly shipped over 15 packages a day, both domestically, and internationally.
eBay, Stow, OH | 2016 – Present
• Create and manage inventory of items to be sold online, and ensure proper updates to it.
• Determine customers’ requirements online, and provide them with suggestions.
• Look through the inventory to determine if customers’ required items are available.
• Provide customers with information on statuses of desired items, including availability and delivery timeline.
• Pick, pack, and dispatch items, ensuring that they are properly labeled and addressed.
• Handle search engine optimization work to ensure that products are marketed to customers in a prioritized manner.
• Resolve customers’ complaints and issues, by using arbitrary procedures established by the company.
• Respond to customer’s queries over email, and through the websites chat support.
Store Mass, Stow, OH | 2013 – 2016
• Processed online orders for a large variety of items such as makeup, toys, and equipment.
• Assisted customers in determining product features prior to making purchase choices.
• Provided customers with information on how to place orders, and track them before delivery.
• Dispatched customers’ orders in a timely manner, ensuring that proper labeling and addressing was performed.
• Created and maintained the inventory of items, ensuring that low stock situations were handled according to company protocol.
High School Diploma
Stow High School, Stow, OH – 2012