Salespersons are required to sell a company’s product or service to existing or new customers.
This may include working on-site and off-site depending on the requirements of the employer and individual working conditions.
A resume and cover letter for a salesperson are usually required by the employers to apply for this job.
The following resume sample will provide you with guidance on how to write a functional resume when applying for this position.
See also: Salesperson Cover Letter Sample
Salesperson Resume Example
5560 Point Beach Drive
Milford, CT 77773
Bringing skills in marketing and sales to exceed the company’s sales goals.
- 8+ years’ progressively responsible experience in the sales arena
- Highly skilled in maintaining a strong customer service-focused culture while driving sales
- Known for building productive relationships with customers focused on maximizing sales
- Track record of achieving individual and company sales goals
ACHIEVEMENTS IN SALES
- Accredited with Employee of the Year award following achievements in meeting sales goals in an otherwise dead marketing year.
- Achieved success in achieving company sales goals by 100% by employing the best marketing and sales efforts.
Core Delta Services – Milford, CT
Dec 2017 – Oct 2022
- Greeted customers as they enter the store to provide them with exceptional service
- Provided perfect product information to maximize the sales
- Demonstrated the features and operation of products to make clients more aware of the use of the product
- Negotiated product price
- Arranged and participate in the delivery of products
- Followed up on positive leads
- Maintained liaison with existing customers for leads
- Arranged product displays
- Assisted in payment procedures
- Made follow up calls to ensure customer satisfaction
BNY Mellon – Boston, MA
Jan 2014 – Dec 2017
- Maintained inventory of marketing literature
- Updated webpage for upcoming events
- Supported sales managers in customer account management
- Ordered office supplies
- Organized conferences
Bachelor of Business Administration
Milford University, Milford, CT
- Exceptional ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Able to work in a team fostered environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good knowledge of basic mathematical calculations