The position of a real estate salesperson requires good sales skills and customer service expertise along with a sound background in the real estate business.
This position demands more than other retail jobs since it requires an outgoing, persuasive personality just like a regular sales job but it also demands knowledge regarding real estate.
The resume of a suitable candidate for this position, therefore, needs to reflect deep know-how of the real estate trends and state-approved property and house leasing plans.
The following is a great resume sample of real estate salesperson that can serve as a guide for those who are attempting to build or update their resume for the same position.
Sample Resume for Real Estate Salesperson Position
Washington, DC 78223
REAL ESTATE SALESPERSON
An exceptionally talented real estate sales professional with 8+ years of hands-on experience in the real estate and property business. Proficient in developing and maintaining a potential client network. A tech-savvy individual with special skills in the online promotion of property and housing schemes on behalf of the company. Knowledgeable of federally approved property and housing lease facilitations.
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
• Ability to provide consultation and expert-informed opinions regarding investments in residential schemes and property.
• Expert in land analysis, evaluating land bids, and calculating risk factors in huge investments for the company beforehand via land market forecasting expertise.
• In-depth knowledge of and a keen eye on the rapidly changing property market trends and extraordinary ability to predict its impact on the company’s business and investments.
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
Real Estate Salesman
Lyon Real Estate, Washington, DC
2013 – Present
• Provide successful property investment consultation to 20 plus potential clients and attracted a business worth more than $100000 in three years.
• Maintain a potential client network and enhance business via executive salesman-ship.
• Keep an eye on the property market trends and provide consultation to the company accordingly regarding the viability of investments.
• Design housing schemes and property packages to attract maximum clients.
Real Estate Sales Agent
Century 21, Washington, DC
2010 – 2013
• Significantly enhanced the company’s revenues by 30% during the first year via demonstration and application of expert client networking and salesmanship skills.
• Assisted the company’s clients in filing for a mortgage and educated them regarding federally facilitated and convenient house leasing schemes.
• Maintained the company’s website; kept it updated with available listings at all times.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Washington State University, Washington, DC
• Photo Imaging Software
• Agent Business Builder software