The position of a real estate salesperson requires genuine retail skills and expertise along with a sound background in the real estate business. This position demands more than other retail jobs since it requires and outgoing, persuasive personality just like a regular sales job but it also demands knowledge regarding real estate.
The resume of a suitable candidate for this position therefore needs to reflect a deep knowhow of the real estate trends and state approved property and house leasing plans. Following is a trendy resume sample of real estate salesperson that should serve as a guide for those who are attempting to build or update their resume for the same position.
Real Estate Salesperson Resume Sample
78 Urban Square, Washington, DC 78223
(009) 333.1111 • jacob @ email . com
An exceptionally talented real estate sales professional with hands on experience in real estate and property business. Proficient in developing and maintaining potential client network. Tech savvy individual with special skills in online promotion of property and housing schemes on behalf of the company. Knowledgeable of federally approved property and housing lease facilitations.
|★ Customer Relations||★ Property Sales Soliciting|
|★ Land Analysis and site inspection||★ Photo Imaging Software|
|★ Agent Business Builder software||★ Tour Weaver|
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
• Matchless ability to provide consultation and expert informed opinion regarding investments in residential schemes and property
• Expert in land analysis, evaluating land bids and calculating risk factors in huge investments for the company beforehand via land market forecasting expertise
• In-depth knowledge of and a keen eye on the rapidly changing property market trends and extraordinary ability to predict its impact on the company’s business and investments
• Proficient in MS word and Excel
Real Estate Salesman | Lyon Real Estate, Washington, DC | December 2010 – Present
• Provided successful property investment consultation to 20 plus potential clients and attracted a business worth more than $100k in three years
• Significantly enhanced the company’s revenues by 30% during the first year via demonstration and application of expert client networking and salesman-ship skills
• Maintain a potential client network and enhance business via executive salesman-ship
• Keep an eye on the property market trends and provide consultation to the company accordingly regarding viability of investments
• Design housing schemes and property packages to attract maximum clients
• Assist company’s clients in filing for mortgage and educate them regarding federally facilitated and convenient house leasing schemes
• Maintain the company’s website, keep it updated with available listings at all times
Washington State University, Washington, DC
Bachelor’s of Business Administration