A saleslady resume is a short document that contains information about the skills and experiences of the applicant.
The following resume sample is written with all important information available in it:
Saleslady Resume Example
402 Albany Lane
Athens, GA 11002
ivanawood @ email . com
“I am a pleasant and driven individual who has an exceptional ability to remain calm and collected during crises situations.”
Customer service-oriented and organized sales professional with 7+ years’ hands-on experience working in the retail environment. Proficient in cold calling, meeting sales goals, conducting sales and capabilities presentations, performing needs assessments, and handling facility tours. Successful track record of increasing sales and client base.
Macy’s, Athens, GA
Sep 2018 – Present
• Make cold calls to prospective customers and provide them with information on the company’s new products and services.
• Contact existing customers to keep them updated with new arrivals and any changes in policies.
• Greet customers as they arrive at the store and provide them with information on the location of their desired products.
• Assist customers in comprehending product features.
• Provide information on terms of service, warranties, and claim procedures.
• Increased the company’s client base by 20% through effective marketing, sales, and after-sales services.
• Decreased product delivery costs by $400 per month by suggesting buying from a local supplier.
City Grocers, Athens, GA
Jul 2015 – Sep 2018
• Led customers through payment procedures by assisting cashiers in processing payments through credit cards and cash.
• Ensured that all purchased items were properly packed or wrapped according to customers’ instructions.
• Handled complaints and suggestions by first listening intently to what customers have to say and then managing the problem according to protocol.
• Provided aftersales services according to company policies.
• Made follow-up calls to gauge customer satisfaction.
Proton Products, Athens, GA
Jan 2015 – Jul 2015
• Assisted customers in locating their choice of products by leading or directing them to correct shelves or aisles.
• Provided product information, including features, prices, and any levied discounts.
• Instructed customers on the use of products by physically demonstrating features and uses.
• Bagged customers’ purchases or wrapped them according to their instructions, and carried them to their cars.
• Replenished items on shelves and ensured that all shelves and aisles were kept clean and neat.
High School Diploma – 2008
Athens High School, Athens, GA
– Sales Processes
– After Sales Service
– Suggestive Selling
– Database Management
– Customer Direction
– Product Demonstrations
– Promotional Support
“I am known for professionally approaching walk-in customers and offering assistance or direction in a friendly and energetic manner.”