Resumes help you find sales lady jobs – but it is not as simple as that. Only good resumes can find good jobs. And the quality of your resume shows how good you are at work in a professional environment.
Refer to the following resume sample to get help to create your own.
Sample Resume for Sales Lady
665 Jackson Street, Alexandria, LA 59521
Repeated records of success in the retail sales arena.
Customer service-oriented sales professional with a track record of success convincing customers, explaining product features, performing suggestive selling and upselling, and leading customers through purchasing processes. A pleasant and friendly person who works collaboratively in fast-paced and busy retail environments. Able to ensure that payment processes are appropriately handled. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
CORE SALES SKILLS
✓ Accounts Management
✓ Shelves Maintenance
✓ Payment Processing
✓ Visual Merchandising
✓ Cash Handling
✓ Records Maintenance
✓ Bagging Support
✓ After Sales Services
✓ Marketing Support
✓ Inventory Management
KEY ACHIEVEMENTS AS A SALES LADY
• Revenue Increment: Increased the company’s revenue by 45% within 3 months by indulging in aggressive selling activities.
• Customer Satisfaction: Retained all 190 assigned customers in the event of aggressive sales efforts from a leading competitive company.
• Marketing Support: Proved to be invaluable to a visual merchandising activity, through extensive involvement in merchandising operations.
• Process Improvement: Revamped the existing inventory system – bringing in a new, more efficient one.
Macy’s, Alexandria, LA
2013 – Present
• Greet customers when they arrive at the store and inquire into their specific purpose for visiting.
• Determine customers’ buying requirements by engaging them in conversation and ensure that they are provided with the information that they need.
• Direct and lead customers to the aisle of shelve that hosts their choice of product.
• Explain product features and benefits and perform demonstrations to build upon them.
• Provide customers with information on prices and discount deals in a bid to help them make buying decisions.
• Lead customers through the purchasing process by ensuring that their products are appropriately scanned and bagged as instructed.
• Arrange for home or office deliveries to be made for products that cannot be carried out from the store due to their size.
• Provide after-sales services by calling customers to inquire into their experiences in using the product.
Retail Sales Aide
Y-Mart, Alexandria, LA
2009 – 2013
• Performed shelf stocking activities by ensuring that all items were properly displayed.
• Assisted customers in locating and reaching their choice of products from shelves.
• Coordinated efforts to ensure that low stock items at the front end are ordered and obtained from storage areas.
• Ascertained the cleanliness and maintenance of shelves to ensure a consistently neat look.
• Handled bagging and wrapping activities and assisted customers by carrying their purchases to their vehicles.
Child Care Worker
Private Capacities, Alexandria, LA
High School Diploma
Alexandria High School, Alexandria, LA | 2008
• POS System
• Microsoft Word and Excel
• CRM Software
“My exceptional interpersonal and oral communication skills are the reason behind my successful career in sales.”