As one of your main marketing tools, a sales advisor cover letter is your ambassador in your absence. Recruiters like letters targeted especially focused.
This way, they will be more interested in learning more about you and your skills.
How to Write a Sales Advisor Cover Letter?
The following 7 tips will help you write a professional cover letter for sales advisor position:
- Your cover letter for the sales advisor’s resume should never be more than one page long.
- Use an appropriate business letter format.
- Introduce yourself and provide highlights of what the recruiter is expecting.
- Do not copy your resume. A cover letter is an opportunity to present your enthusiasm in a personalized way.
- Address directly to the hiring manager.
- Show your interest in the prospective company.
- Proofread before sending your cover letter.
The following sample cover letter for a sales advisor position will give you a head-start:
Sales Advisor Cover Letter Sample
524 Maple Street
Norwich, VT 20102
Jenna @ email . com
May 23, 2021
Mr. Marvin Ford
62 Dutton Hill
Norwich, VT 22563
Dear Mr. Ford:
Through your website, I found out that your organization is seeking sales advisors to contribute to your bottom line. Because of a close alignment between your job description and my profile, I deem myself the best contender.
I am a passionate sales professional who is known to perform exceptionally well by delivering great value and service to clients. My major qualifications include:
- Successful in exceeding sales targets in the previous 10 years
- Excellent skills in generating leads and following up on them with a high success rate of 88%
- Known for the ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities
- Target-oriented with a strong willingness to go the extra mile
- Able to take initiative and multitask in a fast-paced retail environment
In fact, I have a long-term interest in working for a customer service-oriented organization such as H&M.
I have kept this letter especially brief for your convenience. I’d like to have a telephonic or online interview to discuss this in detail. Thank you for your time and consideration.