Overview and Guidelines
Are you an inside sales representative who is seeking resume writing help? The task is not as difficult for you as it is for professionals in other fields. All you need to do is to sell your candidacy! After all, selling is what you do, right?
A sales resume is different from a non-sales one in many ways. Since the job requires strong convincing power, employers pretty much judge your promotional skills while scrutinizing your document. The best way to go about an Inside Sales Representative resume writing is to be yourself. Reflect your unique selling style in your writing that automatically sets your resume apart from your competitors.
Another useful tip for securing an interview with your inside sales rep resume is to pack it with significant digits reflecting your accomplishments. Show them what you can do and have been doing before.
Below is an inside sales representative resume sample for your perusal.
2550 Unicorn Ave • Chicago, IL 60661
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE ~ 8 YEARS
Opportunistic and result-driven Inside Sales professional with a solid track record of achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets. Skilled in clientele development through cold calling. Strong comprehension of customers’ account creation and management. Detail-oriented with exceptional convincing power. Fluent in English, French, and Spanish.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|✓ Query answering||✓ Customer soliciting||✓ Services up-selling|
|✓ Revenue generation||✓ Account expansion||✓ Customer retention|
|✓ Persuasive presentation||✓ Sales reporting||✓ Cross-selling|
|✓ Deal closing||✓ Need analysis||✓ Partner collaboration|
APPLE, Chicago, IL
Inside Sales Representative | 4/2008 to Present
• Overhaul the existing sales strategies at the company replacing the old and ineffective ones by contemporary and practical techniques which resulted in 40% enhancement of sales during the first month of hiring.
• Achieve long-term beneficial clientele by initiating effectual customer need analysis and going the extra mile to address the same.
• Facilitate the outside sales team by implementing timed sales goals.
• Introduce new products/ services to clients.
• Expand customer base by following up prospective client leads.
CISCO, Chicago, IL
Customer Service Rep | 2/2006 to 3/2008
• Achieved the highest and most consistent call volume rate at the office with an average of 50+ successful cold calls weekly.
• Revived a fading beneficial business partnership through demonstration of quality customer services and exceptional negotiation skills.
• Responded to phone calls and transformed queries into sale deals.
• Solicited potential clientele identified through external leads.
• Delivered product/service/sales/promotional demonstrations and presentations.
ORCHID INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS STUDIES, Chicago, IL – 2006
Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing)
RepTime Sales Software, MS Office Suite, Quickbooks
Member: National Association of Sales Professionals
Last updated on