Are you an inside sales representative who is seeking resume writing help?
The task is not as difficult for you as it is for professionals in other fields.
All you need to do is to sell your candidacy.
An Inside Sales Representative resume is different from a non-sales one in many ways.
Since the sales job requires strong communication skills, employers judge your convincing power while reading your Inside Sales Representative cover letter and resume.
In your resume, reflect your unique selling style in your writing that automatically sets your resume apart from your competitors.
Another useful tip is to add some digits that reflect your accomplishments. Show them what you can do and have been doing before.
Below is an inside sales representative resume sample for your further guidance.
Inside Sales Representative Resume Example
2550 Unicorn Ave, Chicago, IL 60661
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE ~ 8 YEARS
Opportunistic and result-driven Inside Sales professional with 8+ years of solid track record of achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets. Skilled in clientele development through cold calling. Strong comprehension of customers’ account creation and management. Detail-oriented with exceptional convincing power. Fluent in English, French, and Spanish.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
✓ Query answering
✓ Customer soliciting
✓ Services up-selling
✓ Revenue generation
✓ Account expansion
✓ Customer retention
✓ Sales reporting
✓ Need analysis
Inside Sales Representative
Apple, Chicago, IL
4/2018 – Present
• Overhaul the existing sales strategies at the company replacing the old and ineffective ones by contemporary and practical techniques which resulted in a 40% enhancement of sales during the first month of hiring.
• Achieve long-term beneficial clientele by initiating effectual customer need analysis and going the extra mile to address the same.
• Facilitate the outside sales team by implementing timed sales goals.
• Introduce new products/ services to clients.
• Expand customer base by following up prospective client leads.
Customer Service Representative
CISCO, Chicago, IL
• Achieved the highest and most consistent call volume rate at the office with an average of 50+ successful cold calls weekly.
• Revived a fading beneficial business partnership through demonstration of quality customer services and exceptional negotiation skills.
• Responded to phone calls and transformed queries into sale deals.
• Solicited potential clientele identified through external leads.
• Delivered product/service/sales/promotional demonstrations and presentations.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing)
ORCHID INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS STUDIES, Chicago, IL – 2006
- RepTime Sales Software
- MS Office Suite
Member: National Association of Sales Professionals