A Pharmaceutical Sales resume requires you to summarize your education, qualification, and experience.
Unfortunately, most candidates do not understand the purpose of a resume and expand on their qualification which ends up in the creation of a long boring document.
To grab the attention of your prospective employer your resume needs to be two things: short and relevant.
It is very easy to come up with the short document if you stick to the relevant details only and this can also aid you in catching the reader’s attention since they can instantly relate your candidacy to the job at hand.
Make sure to highlight only the pertinent skills and qualifications in a powerful manner.
See also: Pharmaceutical Sales Cover Letter
Pharmaceutical Sales Resume Sample
341 North West Ave, Alachua, FL 67220
micheal @ email . com
PHARMACEUTICAL SALES PROFESSIONAL
Outgoing professional having 6+ years’ progressive experience in pharmaceutical sales field. Committed to delivery of excellent pharmaceutical products and services to patients leading to company sales development. Proven ability to think ‘outside the box’, identify problems and implement effective solutions for sales augmentation.
• Expert in interfacing with customers before and after sales
• Excellent communicator with excellent convincing power
• Track record of developing and maintaining productive customer relations
|– Strategic Planning|
– Lead Follow Up
– Industry Survey
– Market Analysis
– Product Promotion
– Target Achievement
|– Sales Demonstrations|
– Branding Strategies
– Cold Calling
– Team Development
– Sales Plan Implementation
– Budget Execution
• Negotiated a highly profitable long term sales contract with a veterinary partner enhancing annual turnover rate by 60%
• Brought an additional revenue worth $1.3M by identifying target markets and implementing ingenious sales strategies
• Amplified the existing clientele by 30% through profitable referral base expansion and cold calling
Pharmaceutical Sales Consultant
PATTERSON CO, Alachua, FL (4/2010 to Present)
• Coordinate various service-related operations within the company to ensure customer requests have complied timely.
• Initiate and maintain productive relationships with clients to enhance and augment overall sales.
• Define sales target, allocate sales budget and supervise the sales team to ensure achievement of monthly sales targets.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
AMGEN, Alachua, FL (6/2007 – 3/2010)
• Cold-called prospective clients for sales generation and followed up company leads for the same
• Conducted presale analysis to determine the exact requirements of the clients
• Carried out post-sale surveys and follow up to resolve client issues regarding the product or services
Bachelor of Business Administration (Sales and Marketing)
INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS STUDIES, Alachua, FL – 2007