Look anywhere or ask anyone and you will discover that resumes built for electronic sales positions need to be a cut above others.
These resumes need not have more detail than others, but the content must be solid.
A company’s sales team is mostly responsible for the revenue that comes in, so it is important to write one that gets you brownie points.
Are you part of the resume mob?
Do you apply for every sales job that comes your way? Stop! Let loose your resume only when you find the right one and when you know that you have the qualifications for it. Selective distribution of resumes is essential so that:
• You don’t waste your time preparing resumes for unrealistic jobs.
• Your hopes aren’t dashed for a job that wasn’t meant to be.
• You do not blemish your reputation with recruiters for being over eager.
Talking of electronic sales, here is a resume sample for a new-age electronic sales associate position:
Electronic Sales Associate Resume Example
367 E 7th Street ● Cortez, CO 77812 ● (000) 023-9559 ● red.rob @ email . com
ELECTRONIC SALES ASSOCIATE
Versatile, highly-motivated individual with exceptional sales acumen. 5+ years’ documented success in receiving, assimilating and evaluating information quickly to provide customers with plausible solutions to their electronics buying needs.
• Focused on providing customers with assistance in handling their electronics purchasing needs, through effective selling skills.
• Well-versed in creating and maintaining a meaningful liaison between customers and company to maximize business opportunities.
• Documented success in providing expert guidance and stellar services to customers with the aim of retaining them.
• Qualified to understand and follow metrics for self and company sales goals, with strong knowledge of devising ways to meet and exceed them.
CORE SALES PROFICIENCIES
|• Customer Service||• Sales Acumen||• Electronic Products Insight|
|• Technology Savvy||• Customer Accounts||• Up-Selling Techniques|
|• Goal-Orientation||• Communication||• Inventory Management|
|• Merchandizing||• Complaint Handling||• Presentation|
• Increased sales of electronic good by 77%, following dedicated selling efforts.
• Introduced the concept of “Test first, buy later” which increased customer interest in the store more than the next door competitors.
• Acquired the highest number of commissions on selling electronic goods between 2011 and 2015.
• Consistently exceeded sales goals for 5 consecutive years.
PROFESSIONAL SALES EXPERIENCE
BEST DEALS, Cortez, CO
Electronic Sales Associates | 5/2012 to Present
• Greet customers as they arrive at the store and indulge them in conversation to determine their electronics buying needs.
• Approach customers in the store and inquire into their buying needs without pressurizing them.
• Qualify customers through listening to their wants and questioning.
• Lead customers to their required aisles and provide them with information on new arrivals.
• Demonstrate product features and provide information regarding additional functions.
• Inform customers about discount offers and ways to avail them.
• Help customers make informed decisions regarding purchasing electronic items.
• Lead the payment procedure and assist in packing purchases.
• Arrange for deliveries to be made to houses and offices.
• Provide information regarding product warranty and claiming techniques.
• Ascertain that sufficient electronics are available in each category.
• Liaise with procurement managers to ensure that products are bought on time.
• Handle merchandizing duties and tag and display items accurately.
HHGREGG, Cortez, CO
Sales Associate | 4/2010 to 5/2012
• Greeted customers and assisted them in looking for their desired electronic product.
• Provided information regarding outcomes of interest.
• Showed customers features and benefits that support their needs.
• Assisted customers in understanding post-purchase services and warranties.
• Indulged in suggestive selling to ensure maximization of sales.
High School Diploma | CORTEZ PUBLIC SCHOOL, Cortez, CO – 2008
Last updated on