Working in the electronic sales industry requires workers to have a blend of many different skills. For example, customer service, time management, sales, and analytical.
As a matter of fact, the electronic sales industry is projected to grow, so now is the perfect time to apply.
The following is a perfect resume example for an Electronic Sales Associate.
The core of this resume sample is hidden within the bullet points. Feel free to modify this example as per your situation.
See also: Electronic Sales Associate Cover Letter
Electronic Sales Associate Resume Example
367 E 7th Street
Cortez, CO 77812
red.rob @ email . com
ELECTRONIC SALES ASSOCIATE
Versatile, highly-motivated individual with exceptional electronic sales acumen. 5+ years’ documented success in receiving, assimilating, and evaluating information quickly to provide customers with plausible solutions to their electronics buying needs.
• Focused on providing customers with assistance in handling their electronics purchasing needs, through effective selling skills.
• Well-versed in creating and maintaining a meaningful liaison between customers and the company to maximize business opportunities.
• Documented success in providing expert guidance and stellar services to customers with the aim of retaining them.
• Qualified to understand and follow metrics for self and company sales goals, with strong knowledge of devising ways to meet and exceed them.
• Customer Service
• Sales Acumen
• Electronic Products Insight
• Technology Savvy
• Customer Accounts Management
• Up-Selling Techniques
• Inventory Management
• Merchandising and Presentation
• Complaint Handling
Electronic Sales Associates
BEST DEALS, Cortez, CO
• Increase sales of electronic goods by 20% per month through dedicated selling efforts.
• Introduce the concept of “test first, buy later” which increased customer interest in the store more than the next-door competitors.
• Greet customers as they arrive at the store and indulge them in conversation to determine their electronics buying needs.
• Approach customers in the store and inquire into their buying needs without pressurizing them.
• Qualify customers through listening to their wants and questioning.
• Lead customers to their required aisles and provide them with information on new arrivals.
• Demonstrate product features and provide information regarding additional functions.
Electronic Sales Associates
BEST BUY, Cortez, CO
• Sold approximately 10+ electronic items per day.
• Consistently exceeded sales goals for 2 consecutive years.
• Informed customers about discount offers and ways to avail them.
• Helped customers make informed decisions regarding purchasing electronic items.
• Led the payment procedure and assisted in the packing of purchases.
• Arrange for deliveries to be made to houses and offices.
• Provided information regarding product warranty.
• Ensured a sufficient supply of electronics items in each category.
• Liaised with procurement managers to ensure that products are bought on time.
• Handled merchandising duties.
• Tagged items accurately.
High School Diploma
City Public School, Cortez, CO – 2008