In order to get an internship in the sales profession, you will need a well-written sales intern resume along with an attractive sales intern cover letter.
Sales Intern Resume Writing Tips
Your resume must show your interest in the sales field, as well as a willingness to contribute to the employer’s success.
It must contain the following information:
• Strong willingness for sales in addition to great attention-to-detail
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
• Knowledge of Windows, MS Word, and Excel
A sales internship in the sales field provides individuals with useful sales experience and get them ready for the sales profession.
Sales Interns works under the direct supervision of the sales manager. They assist with various sales tasks and helps in the completion of the employer’s projects and initiatives. During the internship, they gain hands-on experience by participating in sales and marketing activities and projects that lead to improved output, customer contentment, and sales support.
The following sales intern resume example will assist you in making your resume.
Sales Intern Resume Example
44 Southlawn Avenue | McLean, VA 01258 | (000) 251-3025 | [Email]
To obtain a Sales Intern position at Xerox utilizing brilliant educational record and exceptional knowledge of sales principles to improve the company’s sales projects and operations.
• Excellent leadership and project management skills
• Preparation of presentations
• Able to research relevant information on customers and market
• Assisting the marketing and sales teams
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills so as to evaluate business issues
• Customer Account Management
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Apps
McLean University, McLean, VA
Bachelor of Business Administration
Expected Completion: August 2019
Cvent – McLean, VA | May 2018 – Sep 2018
• Worked closely with cross-functional sales teams.
• Assisted with planning, goal setting and achieving activity goals.
• Developed expertise in customer service as well as business strategies.
• Collect and analyze sales data in order to improve sales.
• Prepared and proofread sales proposals.
• Analyzed sales data.
• Participated in sales and promotion events.
Some Company, McLean, VA | Summer 2015
• Developed strong communication and organization skills
ABC Grocery Store, McLean, VA | May 2014 – Dec 2014
• Attained strong expertise in customer service and sales
• Self-motivated and problem solver
• Handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent secretarial and time-management skills