To apply for a personal shopper position, it is essential that you write a good resume.
The content of your resume should focus on your skills, qualifications, experience, and accomplishments as a personal shopper.
A personal shopper resume should focus on your ability to conduct client consultations, and recommend the right products to them.
Your experience in helping customers select a range of items, and explaining their benefits and features must also be mentioned in your resume.
The following example will guide you further.
Resume Template for Personal Shopper
5 Robe Apartments, Edison, NJ 41201
Passionate Personal Shopper with 6+ years of solid track record in giving customers one on one advice in making informed purchasing decisions. Demonstrated ability to process customers’ orders in person, through live chat, and telephone calls. Familiar with identifying and resolving problems and complaints, and ensuring repeat business opportunities.
Order Processing | Recommendations
Adjustments Finalizing | Exchange and Replacements
Client Base Maximization | Complaint Handling
Tracking | Strategic Selling
Upselling | Aftersales Services
Budget Management | Schedule Planning
United Supermarkets, Edison, NJ
5/2018 – Present
• Seek out customers within the store, and offer to help them
• Assist customers in finding products of their choice
• Provide customers with information on product features and benefits
• Review customers’ requirements, and provide suggestions
• Take orders over the telephone and email, and process them
• Present customers with prime product information, and suggest alternatives when required
• Identify and resolve customers’ issues, to ensure repeat business
• Support exchanges and returns according to company policy
• Ensure a solid and pleasant shopping experience for all customers
• Select a range of items for customers to help them make decisions
• Arrange for items to be delivered to customers in a timely fashion
• Record online orders, and follow up on them in a timely manner
• Update client profiles, and contact clients to inform about new services and items
• Increased customer base by 12%, by performing strategic selling techniques
• Singlehandedly managed 35 customers in 1 hour, on an unusually busy day
• Retained a customer by effectively providing him with high-quality services
Retail Sales Associate
Walmart, Edison, NJ
2/2016 – 5/2018
• Greeted customers, and assisted them in locating products
• Stocked shelves while ensuring the cleanliness and maintenance of assigned areas
• Assisted customers in choosing products, by making recommendations
• Promoted store credits by providing information about new products and deals
High School Diploma
Edison High School, Edison, NJ – 2015