It is one of the most challenging tasks to make your AT&T Technician resume a perfect one.
When you write a resume, your focus should be on the content and format.
Here is how you can write a well-structured resume:
AT&T Technician Resume Example
183 Gale Road, Dayton, OH 25900
Eight years of extensive experience installing telecommunications, and related equipment on clients’ premises. Highly skilled in planning network installations, by ensuring that clients’ orders, plans, and technical specifications are kept in mind. Proficient in establishing both voice and data networks by running, pulling, and terminating cables. Ability to verify services by testing circuits, equipment, and alarms, and identifying and correcting problems.
|• Maintenance||• Line Testing||• Customer Liaison|
|• Site Surveying||• Communication||• Services Installation|
|• Troubleshooting||• Cable Routing||• Compliance Assurance|
|• Documentation||• Layout Planning||• Diagnostics|
• Singlehanded installed and configured telephone lines for 5 clients in one day, in the event of staff shortage,
• Developed and implemented a troubleshooting system, which proved to be 75% more efficient than the one already in use.
• Introduced a system to the company, which ensured that compliance issues were eliminated.
• Devised a site surveying procedure, which was considered 55% more efficient than the one already in place.
AT&T, Dayton, OH | 2013 – Present
• Look through work orders to determine the day’s installation and configuration tasks.
• Ascertain that all equipment and tools are collected, before embarking to client sites.
• Confer with clients to assess their telecommunication installation requirements and preferences.
• Check all telecommunication and satellite systems for correct functionality and optimal performance.
• Perform accurate installation of required systems, and ensure that they are properly tested.
• Educate clients about the use of telecommunication and satellite systems, and respond to queries.
• Troubleshoot problems associated with installations and service, according to specified protocols.
• Follow industry codes, regulations, and standards to ensure that all installation and configuration work is done in a standardized manner.
Pathway, Dayton, OH | 2010 – 2013
• Assisted technicians in determining the right places and ways to install telecommunication and satellite systems.
• Arranged for tools, equipment, and supplies to be made available for each project.
• Handed technicians tools, and calibrated equipment to ensure proper installation and surveying activities.
• Assisted in troubleshooting problems associated with installed systems and networks.
• Ascertained that all tools and equipment were properly maintained, and stored after each project.
Dayton High School, Dayton, OH – 2009
High School Diploma
Last updated on