The food service supervisor cover letter, if written smartly, is a handy marketing tool. You can write a compelling food service supervisor cover letter based on the following guidelines and sample.
How to Write a Perfect Cover Letter for Food Service Supervisor?
The following 4 tips will guide you on how to write a great cover letter for food service supervisor
- Identify the most selling points of your candidacy and write the same in your cover letter.
- It is easy to convince employers if you mention your relevant experience in an accomplishment-based manner.
- Align your skills and competencies with the ones required by the employers.
- Never send out a cover letter that has grammar or spelling errors. Read it many times and even ask your friends to proofread it for you.
Below is an effective sample of the cover letter for the food service supervisor resume.
Food Service Supervisor Cover Letter Example
480 Heather Lane, Harbor City, CA 62001
November 29, 2020
Mr. Daniel Raymond
76 Yale Ave
Harbor City, CA 62001
Dear Mr. Raymond:
As a dependable food service professional with a verifiable track record, I am applying for a Food Service Supervisor position at NW Hospital. I am well versed in managing foodservice teams while serving a high volume of patients and clients on a daily basis.
Some of my major competencies include:
- Sound knowledge of food sanitation standards.
- Track record of delivering top quality food services.
- Proven food service personnel management and mentoring skills.
In my previous job, I was responsible for directing and supervising the activities of food service workers in a busy environment. Thoroughly familiar with institutional kitchen equipment operation, I bring demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate my team. Besides food service tasks, I also offer a sound reputation for running the hospital’s cafeteria efficiently.
The NW Hospital could be benefited from my expertise in maintaining excellent standards of food service and quality based on efficient coordination and evaluation of customer service needs.
I would like an opportunity to discuss the position in detail and to establish my candidacy further. I will call you on Thursday to set up an interview date and time. In the interim, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for your time and consideration.