The food service supervisor cover letter, if written smartly, is a very useful tool for candidacy marketing.
You can write a compelling food service supervisor cover letter based on the following guidelines.
Food Service Supervisor Cover Letter Tips
• Identify the most selling points of your candidacy and write the same in your cover letter.
• It is easy to convince the employers if you mention your relevant experience in an accomplishment-based manner.
• Align your skills and competencies with the ones required by the employers.
• Never send out a cover letter that has grammar or spelling errors. Read it many times and even ask your friends to proofread it for you.
Below is an effective sample of cover letter for food service supervisor resume.
Food Service Supervisor Cover Letter Example
480 Heather Lane, Harbor City, CA 62001
December 31, 2018
Mr. Daniel Raymond
76 Yale Ave
Harbor City, CA 62001
Dear Mr. Raymond:
As a dependable food service professional with a verifiable track record, I am applying for a Food Service Supervisor position at NW Hospital. I am well versed in managing food service teams while serving a high volume of patients and clients on a daily basis.
Some of my major competencies include:
• Sound knowledge of food sanitation standards.
• Track record of delivering top quality food services.
• Proven food service personnel management and mentoring skills.
In my previous job, I was responsible for directing and supervising the activities of food service workers in the busy environment. Thoroughly familiar with institutional kitchen equipment operation, I bring demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate my team. Besides food service tasks, I also offer a sound reputation in running the hospital’s cafeteria efficiently.
The NW Hospital could be benefited from my expertise in maintaining excellent standards of food service and quality based on efficient coordination and evaluation of customer service needs.
I would like an opportunity to discuss the position in detail and to establish my candidacy further. I will call you on Thursday to set up an interview date and time. In the interim, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for your time and consideration.