If working as a car salesman is on the charts for you, you must first concentrate on writing a resume to apply for the job.
This may or may not be easy, depending on where you are approaching the problem from.
If you concentrate on your skills rather than your experience (that is, if you are applying for an entry-level position), you may have it made.
As a car salesman, your resume should focus on your knowledge of different brands and their specific features.
Also, your ability to convince customers to buy cars must be highlighted in your resume.
This will ensure that the hiring manager looks at your application kindlier than he would at others.
Remember that whatever you write in your resume will be taken at face value, which is why you have to be clever in choosing words.
Entry Level Car Sales Resume No Experience
33 Green Road,Sumter, SC 45422
Committed Car Salesman with an inherent talent to convince customers to invest in cars of their choice. Effectively able to determine customers’ specific requirements, and provide them with correlating options. Competent in closing deals, and ensuring return business, through the implementation of excellent services.
High School Diploma
St. Adams High School, Sumter, SC
Awards and Honors
• Received the talented student award, owing to exceptional academic record
• Honored for representing the school in 4 national debates competitions
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Rapport Maintenance
• Requirements Matching
• Sales Management
• Dealership Enhancement
• Car Inventory Oversight
• Sales Agreements Development
• Quotes Determination
Car Sales Intern
Expressway Auto Group, Sumter, SC
1/2023 – 5/2023
• Greeted customers and provided them with guidance on available cars
• Assisted in convincing customers to buy cars that they were interested in
• Created quotes for each sale point, as instructed
• Assisted customers in checking car features
• Prepared paperwork in order to close deals
• Maintained records of all customer interactions, by following a predefined pattern
• Ensured assigned cars’ safety, by making sure that they were properly covered at the end of each day
• Worked as a volunteer at 2 local orphanages for 3 years
• Spearheaded a team of people to voluntarily clean Sumter city
See also: Car Sales Cover Letter No Experience