Even if you have the right set of sales skills and knowledge, but no experience in hand, you can still apply for a Sales Coordinator position.
However, your resume must be exceptionally well-written. In order to do this, you must focus on what you have to offer and how well it syncs with the employer’s requirements. Refer to the job advertisement to find out their needs.
A sales coordinator’s resume should be full of information to suggest that the candidate is above par of all the others in the pool.
Specifically, empahsize the fact that you know the sales and customer service work inside out.
Sales Coordinator Resume No Experience
55 7th Street SE, Houston, TX 28479
An exceptionally talented individual with a deep interest in working as a Sales Coordinator. Ability to manage schedules, communicate relevant information, and resolve complaints. Committed to creating repeat business opportunities through exceptional service and client retention. Works well under pressure to achieve the targets on time. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Texas State University, Houston, TX – 2019
Award and Honors
• Dean’s honor roll; subsequently, received a full scholarship
• ‘Perfect Attendance Award’ owing to exceptional attendance record throughout the degree program
• Chosen as a valedictorian due to exceptional academic excellence throughout the business degree
• Named national merit scholar, for extraordinary contribution to the university in terms of academic and co-curricular activities
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Schedule Building
• Complaint Handling
• Order Processing
• Progress Monitoring
• Delays Handling
Teal Retailers, Houston, TX | 5/2019 – 8/2019
• Assisted in developing programs in order to help sales teams improve productivity
• Handled calls and emails to provide information
• Took and processed orders over the telephone, and provided required follow-up
• Input orders into the system, and generated and forwarded receipts
• Followed up on orders to ensure that they were delivered on time
• Sales and CRM Software
• Data Entry
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Internet and Email
• Involved in a charity fundraising event, consequently raising $5000
• Volunteered services to a local newspaper, for 2 months in 2018