Retail Store Assistants generally work in retail companies, assisting retail managers with day to day to work.
It may include managing and directing personnel, change shift between cashiers and ensuring cash and receipts are reconciled.
This is a position of extreme responsibility and requires some specific skills to be able to do justice to the job. And all these skills and qualifications should be mentioned in your resume.
710 Randolph Street, Racine, WI 90111
Tel: (994) 999-9949, Email
Bringing diverse skills in managing retail operations.
Energetic and results-focused retail professional with 8+ years’ hands-on experience working in store management capacities. Track record of providing effective work direction on sales floors, managing stock levels and making critical retail decisions. A self-confident individual who is poised to ensure standards of quality, customer service, and safety by initiating change. Effectively motivates employees to make the most of their potential.
K-Mart – Racine, WI Aug 2013 – Present
Retail Store Assistant Manager
• Assist in a mega-successful campaign for increasing sales of attire at K-Mart
• Provide support to store operations
• Direct work of staff on the sales floor
• Provide staff training and assign specific duties
• Maintain store equipment in good working order
K-Mart – Racine, WI Mar 2010 – Aug 2013
Assistant Store Manager
• Promoted from Sales Representative following provision of excellent assistant services
• Assisted managers with sales campaigns
• Performed accurate operations of cash registers
• Assisted in overseeing trucks loading and unloading
• Reconciled receipts and cash and prepare bank deposits
Concordia College, Racine, WI – 2010
Associate of Arts in Retail Management
• Proficient in using retail software and MS Office Suite
• Bilingual – English and Mandarin