In order to earn an interview, an entry level resume for a Shop Assistant position needs to be exceptionally brilliant.
Unless your resume creates a compelling first impression and gives the recruiter a solid reason to have a detailed look at your candidacy, you are not going to get noticed.
Below are two useful tips in this regard:
1. lect an appealing format for an entry level shop assistant resume. Make sure you choose a format that allows you to highlight your relevant and transferable skills.
2. If you have done any volunteer work or an internship, make sure you mention it in your resume. Even if it is not directly related to your pursued job, every experience equips you with some transferable skills.
Below is a shop assistant resume sample for candidates having no experience.
See also: Shop Assistant Interview
Entry Level Shop Assistant Resume No Experience
340 Fiery Ave
Seattle, WA 43009
samuel @ email . com
A diligent and people-oriented individual, seeking a position as a shop assistant at the Tyler book shop utilizing strong interpersonal and organizational skills. A highly focused individual with strong salesman skills, profound ability to develop positive relations with customers.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Great attention to detail
• Strong capability of taking and following instructions
• Proven team player; demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a group as well as independently
• Good aesthetic sense to come up with effective displays of books or stationery items
• Proficient in inventory maintenance and cost control
• Record-keeping, cash balancing, and budgeting
• Excellent communication and convincing skills
• Strong persuasive power
• Well versed in maintaining a neat and clean work environment
Associate of Arts in Sociology
ST. PAUL’S CONVENT, Seattle, WA, 2015
- MS Office Suite
- Bookkeeping Software
- Outlook Express
- Social Media
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Load lifting ability up till 60 lbs
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Qualified to keep track of orders and handle merchandise deliveries
• Trilingual: Fluent in English, French, and Spanish
Book Reading: Member of the American Book reading club and library since 2010
Online Games: Deep rooted interest in online mind games and mathematical puzzles
Sports: Active member of the Community soccer team and hiking club