A hearing aid dispenser tests patient’s level of hearing impairment and suggest devices for that. If the selected hearing aid fits in the ear, he fits this device after making impressions of the reachable area of the ear canal. If patients have problem, he alter the hearing device to ease them.
The profession Hearing aid dispensing is rising sharply. Offering not only the chance to give the gift of hearing to the impaired, selecting a hearing aid dispenser career also offers the prospective for job constancy. Trained Hearing Aid Dispensers are in greater demand because of improved standard of living throughout the world.
A well-written Hearing Aid Dispenser Resume is your first step towards getting a job job. Look at the following sample in order to write an attractive resume.
21 Example Street, Southbury, CT 65211
Contact #, Email Address
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a Hearing Aid Dispenser position with ABC Organization where excellent selling and technical skills can be utilized to improve the customer satisfaction and organization’s profitability.
• 3+ years’ experience in selling hearing aids in high-volume setting
• Current hearing and dispensing license
• Highly skilled in making ear impressions and ear molds
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients
• Proven ability to interact efficiently at all times with patients, physicians and staff
• Strong selling skills
May 2011 – Present
American Hearing Aid Associates – Southbury, CT
Junior Hearing Aid Dispenser
• Meet with patients, carry out exams, perform routine tests with audiometer and make suggestions for hearing aids
• Formulate ear impressions and ear molds
• Fit hearing aids and support with any adjustments, questions or problems
• Conduct post-fitting orientations and guarantee checks
• Give care and use information to patients
• Program hearing aids by means of a computer
• Order instruments
• Maintain customer files
High School Diploma – 2011
• Good communication skills
• Able to work efficiently in a team environment
• Strong organizational skills
• MS Office Suite