A hearing aid dispenser tests the patient’s level of hearing impairment and suggests devices for that. If the selected hearing aid fits in the ear, he fits this device after making impressions of the reachable area of the ear canal.
If patients face a problem, he alters the hearing device to ease them. The profession of Hearing aid dispensing is rising sharply. Offering not only the chance to give the gift of hearing to the impaired but selecting a hearing aid dispenser career also offers the prospects for job constancy.
Trained Hearing Aid Dispensers are in-demand because of the improved standard of living throughout the world.
A hearing aid dispenser resume is your first step towards getting a job. Take a look at the following sample to get help to write an attractive resume.
Hearing Aid Dispenser Resume Example
21 7th Street, Southbury, CT 65211
Seeking a Hearing Aid Dispenser position with ABC Organization where great selling and technical skills can be utilized to improve customer satisfaction and the organization’s profitability.
- 3+ years’ experience in selling hearing aids in a high-volume setting
- Current hearing and dispensing license
- Highly skilled in making ear impressions and earmolds
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients
- Proven ability to interact effectively at all times with patients, physicians, and staff
- Strong selling skills
Hearing Aid Dispenser
American Associates – Southbury, CT
Sep 2015 – Present
- Meet with patients, perform their exams and routine tests using an audiometer
- Make suggestions for hearing aids
- Formulate ear impressions and earmolds
- Fit hearing aids and support with any adjustments, questions, or problems
- Conduct post-fitting orientations and guarantee checks
Hearing Aid Dispenser
ABC Company – Southbury, CT
May 2011 – Sep 2015
- Provided ongoing support and care to the patients
- Programmed hearing aids using a computer
- Order supplies and instruments
- Maintain and update customer files
High School Diploma
Public School, Southbury, CT
- MS Office Suite
- Windows and Internet
- Good communication skills
- Able to work efficiently in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills