The resume writing race is a competitive one.
And you have to make sure that you come on top of the game.
Here is a resume sample to help you win this race:
Family Physician Resume Example
892 Gate Hall Street, Minot, ND 58212
16+ years of experience in providing primary care services to patients. Exceptionally well-versed in providing treatments to patients based on their specific disease determination, engaging patients and families in conversation to determine active complaints, and scanning patients’ reports and histories to determine conditions and diseases.
|Health Programs Initiation
|Preventative Health Care
• Diagnosed an immune system disease, which other physicians failed to spot for five years.
• Initiated a series of health programs, which proved to be highly successful in getting health information to patients.
• Introduced the concept of preventative health care, decreasing recurring instances of some identified diseases.
• Devised a patient examination system, aimed at keeping patient dignity and respect as a priority.
Atlantic Health, Minot, ND | 2009-present
• Engage patients in conversation to determine their specific conditions and active complaints.
• Look through patients’ records and charts to determine past conditions and investigations.
• Perform physical examinations on patients, and record findings in their charts.
• Create and implement a core treatment plan, based on the specifics of each patient’s condition.
• Administer medication and vaccination to patients, for treatment and preventative care.
• Order diagnostic tests, follow up on them and ensure that they are taken into account before prescribing medication.
• Follow up with patients to determine their conditions, and to assist them with their queries.
• Create and maintain records of patient information, confidentially and accurately.
Wellspan Health Services, Minot, ND | 2002-2009
• Assisted in providing one on one care to patients, to ensure that their physical and emotional wellbeing.
• Examined patients to determine their conditions, and diagnose their ailments.
• Provided support in determining the right type of treatment based on each patient’s requirements.
• Created and maintained patient records accurately and confidentially.
• Assisted in handling the emergencies, by performing First Aid, and CPR activities.
Minot University, Minot, ND – 2001
Master’s Degree in Medicine
Member: American Association of Family Physicians