Patient sitting can be a great start if you want to work in a medical support capacity.
In order to apply for this position, one has to possess the right information on what to put into the resume.
At the entry-level, a Patient Sitter resume must hold solid information about your knowledge of the work, and how you intend to succeed in working as a patient sitter.
The format of your resume for an entry-level patient sitter job must be friendly to navigate. Choose wisely.
Also, make sure that all sections within it are properly filled with the right information.
It should be obvious from your resume that you are the right individual for the job even without experience.
Sample ahead for reference purposes!
Entry Level Patient Sitter Resume No Experience
15 Great Road SE
Athens, GA 11232
Compassionate and kind individual, with an inherent interest in working as a patient sitter. Well-versed in providing direct observation of patients, in accordance with nursing plans. Effectively able to create and maintain a safe environment for patients. Ability to provide physical as well as emotional care to assigned patients.
High School Diploma
St. Paul’s High School, Athens, GA – 2019
Award and Honors
• Received Student of the Year trophy for consistently doing the school proud in both academic and extracurricular areas
• Honored for representing the school in 3 different academic conferences in 2017 and 2018
• Remained on top of the class for 3 years in a row, due to exceptional academic excellence
• Selected as the only student to get all As in final high school year, and received high accolades from the school management
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Patient Observation
• Environment Maintenance
• Data Management
• Reports Generation
• Direct Patient Care
• Emergency Handling
Health and Wellbeing Home, Athens, GA | 2/2019 – 5/2019
• Looked through patients’ charts to determine their specific conditions
• Engaged patients in conversation in order to make them comfortable
• Provided counseling to help patient cope with their conditions
• Monitored and recorded patients’ vital signs such as temperature, pulse and blood pressure
• Detected changes in patients’ conditions and informed healthcare professionals
• Assisted in maintaining records of provided assistance
• Data Entry
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Internet and Email
• Social Media
English, French, and Cantonese
• Volunteered services at a local geriatric facility for 5 months
• Led a team of people to volunteer cleaning up the city