The key to Hemodialysis Nurse resume success is creating one that is an eye-popper.
And here is a format that you can use to make an eye-popping resume:
Hemodialysis Nurse Resume Example
566 Henn Road, Cary, NC 69021
Exceptionally skilled hemodialysis nurse, with over 6 years of experience of assisting patients to navigate the hemodialysis process. Demonstrated ability to coordinate patient care through the continuum, and facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes.
• Solid track record of overseeing the planning, coordination, and evaluation of nursing care delivery.
• Proven ability to perform nursing assessments, of patients of all age groups.
• Deeply familiar with performing patient check-in, triage, telehealth, and screening for a variety of treatments and diagnostic tasks.
• Well-versed in conducting both individualized and family counseling and education.
|• Patient Care||• Assessment||• Check-in|
|• Patient Education||• Diagnostics||• Patient Advocacy|
|• Complex Care||• Nephrology Care||• Treatment Planning|
|• Monitoring||• Emergency Response||• Vitals Recording|
• Simultaneously provided nursing care to 6 patients, on a particularly busy day at the dialysis unit.
• Saved the life of a patient, by recognizing early signs of cardiac issues during the dialysis process, and taking immediate action.
• Implemented a novel patient monitoring system, which proved to be 50% more efficient than the one already being followed.
• Successfully implemented a patient advocacy plan, resulting in increased patient (and family) comfort.
DaVita Hospital, Cary, NC 2012-present
• Look through patients’ charts to determine their specific conditions, and implemented treatment plans.
• Engage patients in conversation to make them feel comfortable with the process of dialysis.
• Provide heads-up and education to patients, in order to keep their fears and concerns at bay.
• Check and record patients’ vitals such as blood pressure, temperature, and pulse, prior to the beginning of each process.
• Oversee the dialysis process, ensuring assigned patients’ comfort throughout the procedure.
• Note patients’ responses during the hemodialysis procedures, and provide assistance to make them comfortable.
• Prime dialyzers and bloodlines, and ready dialysis equipment for each round.
• Adjust specialized equipment used on patients, to ensure correct delivery of the procedure.
CVS Health, Cary, SC 2007-2012
• Provided direct patient care, such as assistance with mobility and feeding.
• Checked patients’ care plans, and ensured that they were being followed through.
• Assisted patients and their families in understanding their conditions, and positively dealing with them.
• Administered medication by mouth, and through IVs, by following set treatment plans.
• Checked patients’ vitals such as blood pressure, pulse, and temperature, and recorded them accurately.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Cary Nursing School, Cary, NC 2006