When you are about to write a resume for a medical assistant position, especially when you have no prior experience, it is important to focus on what the objective will hold.
Remember that the resume objective is the first thing that a hiring manager will see, and it is essential to make it solid.
Do not dwell on lack of experience. If you aspire to be a medical assistant, you can very well become one, with training.
But you will need to tell the hiring manager that you are the best person to hire due to the various abilities that you have.
These will include the knowledge of interviewing patients, handling intakes, and recording medical histories. These are basic things which you should be able to do – and boast in your resume objective.
It is imperative to remember that resume objectives are short stories that mark the beginning of your most important job application document. And you need to make them worth the reader’s while.
See also: Medical Assistant Resume No Experience
Here are some examples of resume objectives for a newly trained medical assistant hoping to acquire a job:
6 Best Sample Objectives for Medical Assistant With No Experience
1. Seeking a position as a Medical Assistant at Butler Health System providing the benefit of exceptional knowledge of preparing patients for health care visits, recording demographics and medical histories, and verifying patient information. Deep familiarity with creating and maintaining liaison with third parties such as vendors and insurance companies.
2. Looking for a position as a Medical Assistant at IQVIA Health System, employing excellent skills in performing preliminary physical tests, such as blood pressure and temperature readings. Effectively able to secure patient information, and safeguard medical records according to specified procedures and protocols.
3. Strong desire to pursue my career as a Medical Assistant at Honor Health. Offering great adeptness at verifying patient information through interviews and intakes. Also, bringing a demonstrated ability to prepare patients for examinations and to schedule further testing as instructed.
4. To work as a Medical Assistant for Conway Medical Center to leverage proficiencies in updating and filing patients’ records, and handling insurance information.
5. Passionate entry-level medical assistant eager to contribute to the success of ABC Company by applying well-placed skills in taking medical histories, preparing patients for examinations, assisting physicians during procedures, and instructing patients about medication and special diets.
6. To obtain a position as a Medical Assistant at UNC Healthcare to help with both administrative and clinical ends of the work by utilizing skills in organizing and scheduling appointments, and updating and filing medical records.