Resumes that are specially written to manage first contact tasks require much solidity in the information.
This is because people who are in direct contact with customers and visitors are required to paint a professional picture of the organization.
Clerks, receptionists, and front desk workers usually handle these tasks.
What does a church receptionist’s resume include?
There is much content that you can write for this position as there is a lot that church receptionists do, which are similar to a receptionist’s work in any other organization.
The following resume for this position will provide you with an idea to write your resume.
Church Receptionist Resume Example
3839 Russell Street, Charleston, WV 92020
A people-oriented individual with 5+ years of experience working in front desk and reception capacities. Supportive and enthusiastic with a great focus on integrity and self-discipline. Well-versed in managing gatekeeping tasks at churches and providing administrative and clerical support to church members.
• Raised church member base by 100% within the first eight months of employment by utilizing extraordinary people skills.
• Successfully implemented a church patrons’ database by ousting paper records and reducing administrative work by 50%.
• Created a communication plan aimed at facilitating church attendance and received a 100% response.
RECENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Crossroads Church, Charlestown, WV
2016 – Present
• Grreet guests and patrons to the church in a warm and friendly manner
• Assist patrons and guests by providing them information and guiding them to concerned personnel
• Provide information regarding church services and fees
• Handle event arrangements such as core classes, dedications, and baptisms
• Organize Sunday mass arrangements and send out invites to new church members
• Ensure that seating arrangements for all church events are in order and that refreshments are handled professionally
• Handle church office inventory and make sure that supplies management is in check
• Create and maintain liaison with vendors to ensure timely delivery of supplies
• Maintain a database of church members and handle church staff schedules
Harvest Presbyterian Church, Charlestown, WV
2009 – 2016
• Provided tier one services to the church by handling the reception
• Ensured that members and guests were provided with the information they asked for and directed to concerned church staff
• Took telephone calls and forwarded to the right staff member
• Prepared church correspondence and obtained the pastor’s signature of various documents
• Assisted in handling events such as sermons, baptisms, and child dedications
• Provided inventory and stock control support
A.S., General Administration
Charlestown College, Charleston, WV | 2008