A Mailroom Clerk should have the ability to work independently, having a good knowledge of the mail room equipment along with the ability to effectively manage a number of tasks simultaneously.
They need to perform detailed work accurately and quickly. Great command on basic computer programs is a prerequisite for this position.
All the above mentioned strengths must be highlighted in a mailroom clerk resume.
3452 Falcon Valley | Bellingham, WA 92255 | (000) 433 – 7890 | email
Eager to succeed in achieving the highest levels of customer care using friendly and cooperative attitude.
Over 7 years of experience in receiving, sorting, distributing, and processing courier items, mail, magazines and USPS parcels. Demonstrated ability to operate wheeled cart, cardboard baler, power machinery and garbage compactor. Known to keep a clean and organized work area.
Works well in a team environment as well as independently. Available to work additional hours if required.
• Patient and punctual
• Great attention to detail
• Hardworking and dedicated
• Physical ability; lifting up to 50 lbs
• Safely maintains confidential reports
M&T Bank – Las Vegas, NV | 9/2012 – Present
Mail Room Clerk
• Receive incoming US / FedEx mail, deliveries, supplies and branch bags
• Sort mail and deliver to suitable department
• Record mail logs in keeping with established procedures
• Adhere to company’s safety procedure guidelines
• Take direction from supervisor and execute orders timely
• Operate mailing, photocopy and scanning equipment
• Perform shipping and receiving tasks
• Trained and supervised eight junior employees in all facets of mail handling
• Attained the employee of the year award in 2015
George Cusack Ltd – Las Vegas, NV | 7/2010 — 9/2012
• Prepared outgoing routes/line hauls
• Made deliveries inside assigned building
• Handled time-sensitive, confidential and urgent material
• Actively created and shipped files
• Entered mail information into spreadsheets
• Sorted mail and small packages
• Performed other tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Re-established the structure of clerical methods
• Achieved two promotions in a single year
School of Arizona – Tucson, AZ | 2007
High School Diploma
• AS-400 and UPS
• MS Word and Excel
“I go an extra mile to satisfy customer demands in a high volume, busy environment.”