A mailroom clerk resume is a very important document that is required to apply for a new job.
Here are 2 sample resumes for the mailroom clerk position.
Mail Room Clerk Resume Sample 1
Experience: 10+ Years
3452 Falcon Valley
Bellingham, WA 92255
@I am poised to achieve the highest levels of customer care using a friendly and cooperative attitude.@
Uniquely qualified Mailroom Clerk with over 10 years of experience in receiving, sorting, distributing, and processing courier items, mail, magazines, and USPS parcels. Demonstrated ability to operate the wheeled cart, cardboard baler, power machinery, and garbage compactor. Known to keep a clean and organized work area.
• Patient and punctual
• Great attention to detail
• Hardworking and dedicated
• Physical ability; lifting up to 50 lbs
• Safely maintains confidential reports
Mail Room Clerk
M&T Bank – Las Vegas, NV
9/2020 – Present
• Receive incoming US / FedEx mail, deliveries, supplies, and branch bags
• Sort mail and deliver it to the suitable department
• Record mail logs in keeping with established procedures
• Adhere to the company’s safety procedure guidelines
• Take direction from the supervisor and execute orders timely
• Operate mailing, photocopy, and scanning equipment
• Perform shipping and receiving tasks
• Trained and supervised eight junior employees in all facets of mail handling
• Attained the Employee of the Year award in 2022
George Cusack Ltd – Las Vegas, NV
7/2013 – 9/2020
• Prepared outgoing routes/line hauls
• Made deliveries inside the assigned building
• Handled time-sensitive, confidential, and urgent material
• Actively created and shipped files
• Entered mail information into spreadsheets
• Sorted mail and small packages
• Performed other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
• Re-established the structure of clerical methods
• Achieved two promotions in a single year
High School Diploma
School of Arizona – Tucson, AZ
• AS-400 and UPS
• MS Word and Excel
“I go the extra mile to satisfy customer demands in a high volume, busy environment.”
Mailroom Clerk Resume Sample 2
Experience: 5+ Years
10 Spearfish Avenue
Spearfish, SD 00858
Efficient and organized Mailroom Clerk with over 11 years of track record of success in receiving and dispatching packages and processing mail. Exceptional skills in receiving and sorting mail, maintaining records, and completing shipping forms according to established protocols and procedures. A good communicator who works collaboratively in a busy and fast-paced environment. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
✓ Mail Sorting ✓ Postal Rates Maintenance
✓ Record Management ✓ Seasonal Inventory Counts
✓ Supplies Maintenance ✓ Mail Movement Monitoring
✓ Service Paperwork ✓ Money Orders Support
✓ Mail Distribution ✓ Special Posting Packages
✓ Shipping Costs Calculations ✓ Postbox Maintenance
• Increased the revenue of the mailing company by suggesting the introduction of paid postboxes.
• Introduced the concept of mail movement monitoring (Triple M) which proved to be exceptionally beneficial during auditing activities.
• Implemented a self-weighing machine which decreased clerical work by 50%.
• Successfully implemented an automated mail sorting system which reduced the time taken in manual sorting by 85%.
Spearfish Mail Management, Spearfish, SD
6/2018 – Present
• Greet customers as they arrive at the counter and provide them with information on how to mail packages and parcels.
• Assist customers by suggesting postage according to the weight of their parcels and packages (and the distance that they need to travel).
• Show customers how to use weighing machines and dispense stamps for them accordingly.
• Process payments for services and products (stamps etc.) sold and ensure that receipts and change are tendered.
• Complete forms for sending large parcels between states or internationally and ensure that they are properly signed by customers.
• Register, certify, and insure letters and parcels according to established guidelines.
• Receive incoming mail and ensure that it is properly sorted and sent to couriers’ rooms for dispatch.
• Arrange for outgoing mail to be placed in boxes or sacks in a safe manner, ready to be delivered to the required post office.
National Mail, Spearfish, SD
2/2015 – 6/2018
• Assisted customers in weighing their parcels and letters and sold/dispensed stamps for them.
• Provided information to customers regarding postage costs to different parts of the country.
• Checked all parcels to ensure that they were packed according to established protocols of security and safety.
• Verified shipping documents and ensure that any additional documents are procured and attached in a timely manner.
• Assisted customers in filling out forms for money orders and international deliveries.
City Supermarket, Spearfish, SD
High School Diploma
Spearfish High School, Spearfish, SD
• Postage machine
• Cardboard baler
• Forklift & Pallet jack
• Garbage compactor
• MS Word and Excel
• Email & Internet
• Pitney Bowes
• Data Entry: 50 WPM with accuracy
• Current Driver’s License
• Good physical dexterity
“I work well in a team environment as well as independently. I am available to work additional hours if required.“