There is more than a single reason to write a resume for a real estate appraiser position.
By writing one, you can highlight exactly what makes you a great person to hire at this position.
There is a lot of information that can be placed in a resume, and you have to make good use of this.
As a real estate appraiser, your main focus should be on how you place your skills in your resume.
Then, you must highlight what makes you an excellent person to hire because of your experience.
A resume sample that will let you do all this (and even more) is provided here:
See also: Real Estate Appraiser Cover Letter
Real Estate Appraiser Resume Sample
1200 Real Street, Keene, NH64700
REAL ESTATE APPRAISER
Resourceful, experienced, and competent real estate appraiser, with extensive experience in gathering, verifying, and analyzing data on residential and commercial properties. Demonstrated expertise in conducting spot-on appraisals and valuations of assigned properties.
|Inspection||Market Trends||Data Collection|
|Records Management||Property Evaluation||Client Liaison|
|Variables Examination||Procedure Documentation||Descriptions Verification|
|Reporting||Value Estimation||Tax Impact|
• Significantly improved appraisal processes, through the implementation of well-placed training programs.
• Implemented a unique reporting system, as a result, increased reporting efficiency by 65%.
• Introduced a data collection method, thereby, decreased collection time by 50%.
• Wrote an information booklet on the impact of tax policies of appraisals and valuations, now being used as training material.
Real Estate Appraiser
Impact Valuation Group, Keene, NH | 6/2014 – Present
• List and appraise all real properties, such as residential, commercial, and industrial.
• Identify and locate properties from plats, maps, and legal descriptions.
• Perform inspections of both interior and exterior.
• Determine property grades.
• Check physical conditions, as well as neighborhood delineation.
• Measure and sketch all types of properties to scale.
• Research properties in order to determine their market values.
• Determine property ratings.
• Interview clients in order to determine their appraisal needs.
• Research variables that may impact a property’s value.
• Create and submit correlating properly valuation reports.
Real Estate Appraiser
Park Land Appraisal Company, Keene, NH | 10/2009 – 5/2014
• Developed lists of possible properties that needed to be appraised.
• Determined property ratings.
• Assisted in inspecting real properties.
• Estimated real estate values by evaluating recent sales of comparable properties.
• Created and maintained records of assigned real estate properties in a confidential manner.
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s High School, Keene, NH