Objective statements are very effective when the job seeker has no experience in hand or seeking an internship.
There are many styles applicants use to create a compelling psychology internship objective statement.
How to Write a Great Objective Statement for Psychology Internship?
The first step in writing a Psychology Internship resume objective is to find the job description provided by the employer.
Once you know what the employer wants, offer them your relevant Psychology skills and knowledge.
Typically, objective statements are not longer than two sentences.
Here are some examples for you to get ideas from:
Sample Objectives for Psychology Intern Resume
1. Self-motivated, energetic individual, seeking a psychology internship at XYZ Company. Eager to bring a positive change in the lives of the resident psychiatric patients to contribute effectively to the company’s mission.
2. Fresh, enthusiastic psychology graduate looking for an internship with AAA Company. Enthusiastic to utilize my remarkable interpersonal, rapport-building, and counseling skills.
3. To obtain an internship in psychology, where skills in crisis management and counseling could productively come into practice. Excited to contribute to the betterment of the hiring organization.
4. To work as a psychology intern at APA Health Clinic. Offering extensive knowledge of mental health and therapeutic intervention protocols.
5. A dynamic and highly motivated psychology graduate, seeking an internship with ABC Company. I offer specialized training in CBT, as well as a passion for psychology.
6. A hardworking and enthusiastic student, pursuing a BS in clinical psychology seeking an internship with XYZ. Particularly competent in psychological assessment and clinical diagnosis.
7. A diligent individual seeking an internship in clinical psychology. Bringing knowledge of psychological assessment and diagnosis, therapeutic interventions, case studies, and clinical research.
Recommended: Psychology Intern Cover Letter