Linen porters assist room attendants and hotel housekeepers by collecting, sorting, and processing the laundry throughout the hotel.
Their duties include removing and supplying linen to all pertinent hotel rooms and departments and assisting in the movement of beds and furniture.
The ideal candidate for the linen porter position should have some hands-on experience in a similar role.
In fact, they should maintain a high standard of personal presentation and be passionate about performing hard physical work.
The following CV or resume sample is suitable for the linen room attendant and porter positions. You can modify this sample as per job requirements and your qualifications.
See also: Porter Cover Letter
Linen Porter Resume and CV Sample
31 Example Lane
London 6F9 V3S
Seeking a position as a Linen Room Attendant or Porter with ABC Hotel. Eager to use my physical stamina and passion to make a significant contribution.
• 4+ years of experience working in busy hotel settings
• Friendly approach and a right eye for detail
• Profound ability to provide a professional room storage service
• Able to arrange and maintain a clean and professional linen room and supplies to achieve the highest hotel and departmental standards
• Demonstrated ability to keep smooth and well-organized running of the Uniform Room
Marriott – London
June 2015 – Present
• Maintain sanitation of linen room.
• Ensure all hotel linen is well kept and safe
• Ensure the effectiveness and smooth running of the Linen Department
• Exchange soiled linen for fresh supplies
• Control, record, and monitor all linen items and movement of the stock
InterContinental Hotels Group – London
May 2014 – June 2015
• Reported to the Linen Room Manager for any damaged items
• Checked all outgoing and incoming uniforms for their form and any required repair work to be done instantly
• Ensured all cotton fabrics and linen are well maintained with proper stock levels
ABC College, London – 2013
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
• Fluent in written and verbal English language
• Good organization skills
• Neat appearance, self-motivated, and well presented
• Basic computer skills