Linen Attendant Resume Tips
• Your resume should be flashy; mention your accomplishments in phrases and not sentences.
• Be honest; state the qualifications that you have really achieved.
• Let the prospective employers know what services you offer them and how you can prove beneficial to the particular company.
• Declare the places you have worked at and number of years you have been in this profession.
• Don’t forget to write your relevant competencies.
• Last but not the least, write your proficiencies in bullets or key words so the reader can quickly scan through your resume and be impressed by it at the same time.
Following is a sample resume for a linen attendant.
Related: Linen Porter Resume Sample
7 Pokemon Ave • Kentucky, KY 23338 • (009) 777-2222 • janet @ email . com
❖❖ LINEN ATTENDANT ❖❖
Highly experienced and energetic individual with excellent communication skills. Well-groomed and amiable personality offering professional linen attending services. Proven ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks. Well versed in developing workplace procedures and training new staff. Full command over housekeeping and cleaning tasks.
|– Sorting/Counting||– Items Examination||– Laundry Service|
|– Quality Assurance||– Food Preparation||– Linen Tagging|
|– Housekeeping Operations||– Inventory Maintenance||– Basic Tailoring|
• Trained 45 employees in computer controlled washing machine and dryer operation.
• Enhanced over all client satisfaction by 40% through superior linen laundry quality service.
• Achieved ‘Best Employee of the year’ award for two subsequent years at the Grand Regency Hotel.
• Worked in the ironing section overtime daily for 3 months as replacement of fellow attendant.
Serena Hotel, Kentucky, KY
Linen Attendant, 6/2012 – Present
• Inspect laundered items and ensure cleanliness
• Count and assemble items on linen truck
• Conduct monthly inventories to identify items that need to be replaced
• Mend, sew and repair torn items with needle and thread
Grand Regency Hotel, Kentucky, KY
Jr. Linen Assistant, 3/2009 to 5/2012
• Quantified and arranged linen on exchange carts
• Responded to telephonic requests related to linen
• Assisted in training of new employees
INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS, Kentucky, KY, 2008
Advance Diploma in Hotel Management
Last updated on