No matter what stage of your career you are at, your job application documents must be well-constructed.
Here is a sample entry level resume for the electrician position.
Entry Level Electrician Resume Sample
96 Pop Road
Hernando, MS 55959
joblaire @ email . com
Hardworking and well-organized Electrician with knowledge of using electrical and hand tools to install, repair, and maintain systems, seeking employment at ABC Company. Physically dexterous with a great ability to work for long hours and back-to-back shifts.
• Proficient in installing and testing wiring systems such as lighting, security, and fire.
• Highly competent in securing brackets to bulkheads with screws and bolts, and pulling wires through conduits.
• Well-versed in using tools such as conduit benders, screwdrivers, pliers, and wire strippers.
• Adept at replacing and repairing faulty circuit breakers, fuses, switches, and electric and electronic components.
CORE SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
✓ Safety Compliance ✓ Systems Testing
✓ Layout Planning ✓ Parts Fabrication
✓ Hazards Identification ✓ Generator Fixing
✓ Codes Awareness ✓ Customer Service
Diploma in Electrical Technology
Hernando Technical Colle, Hernando, MS – 2022
- Computer Applications
- Electrical Principles
- Introduction to Digital Electronics
- Electrical Measurement
- Mathematics I (Electrical)
- Electrical Fundamentals (Power)
- Introduction To Instrumentation
- Magnetic Circuits
- Programming Principles
Eversource Energy, Hernando, MS
7/2022 – 1/2023
• Assisted the lead electrician in measuring, cutting, bending, threading, and installing conduit.
• Provided support in troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing electrical and mechanical equipment.
• Installed and connected electrical systems such as CCTVs, fire life-safety equipment, and access control systems.
• Diagnosed system failures, identified necessary repairs, and ensured that repairs were carried out in a timely manner.
• Troubleshoot equipment to determine corrective actions and causes of failures.
• Ascertained that appropriate care and use of materials and tools was carried out.
• Assisted in planning the layout of electrical wiring and equipment and fixtures prior to an installation job.