An order Picker is typically responsible for filling and delivering client orders to the delivery platform in a way that meets Company standards for safety, security, and output.
Your resume for the order picker position is a written snapshot of your background and skills in a warehouse setting. It supports your career goals and addresses the specific requirements of the employer.
It must be remembered that the majority of order picker resumes are not actually read by the employer but are scanned for major information and keywords.
Take a look at the following sample to make a job-winning resume.
Sample Resume for Order Picker Position
355 7th Street, Flower Mound, ON S6E 9V1
john.doe @ email.com
❖❖ ORDER PICKER ❖❖
- Over 8 years of experience as an order picker.
- Profound ability to operate forklift and pallet jack safely and efficiently.
- Track record of assisting in transporting inward/outward items while maintaining the inventory.
- Ability to maintain the security of the merchandise in the warehouse.
Owens & Minor – Flower Mound, ON
2015 – Present
- Receive pick tickets from Warehouse manager
- Read order to determine catalog number, size, color, and amount of goods
- Pick customer orders for consignment
- Ensure that the accurate number and type of product was loaded and shipped
- Obtain products from bins and shelves
ABC Company – Flower Mound, ON
2010 – 2015
- Re-packed and weighed orders
- Maintained material handling tools
- Carried and transported orders to shipping locations
- Ensured that orders were staged in an array of delivery
High School Diploma
Oshawa High School, Oshawa, ON – 2008
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS AS ORDER PICKER
• Picking orders
• Material inspection
• Quality assurance
• Safety precaution
• Quantity verification
• Customer Service
• Replenishing inventory
• Inventory counting
• RF terminals
• Work area cleanliness
• Expert in MS Office suite
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good customer service skills
• Basic math skills
Excellent professional references available
Also, do not forget to write a compelling cover letter for an order picker to support your resume.
Note: If you have no previous experience in picking or packing, then you may include some relevant internships or casual work in the experience section.