A Pharmaceutical Sales Representative professionally and ethically creates, maintains and expands sales in the designated area educating and providing services to target physicians and customers. Objective of a pharmaceutical sales representative resume is to present your unique selling points to the pharmaceutical sales employer.
There are no set rights and wrongs of a pharmaceutical sales representative resume but is highly recommended that you include all the essential elements shown in the sample below.
3470 NW 25th Street Lauderhill, FL, 33011
(141) 400-7090, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative with Forest Laboratories utilizing extensive experience and education in sales and marketing.
• Over 4 years of healthcare industry sales experience
• Highly skilled in development and management of a designated area with the aim of maximizing sales
• Demonstrated ability to identify the most important influencers and attain designated call expectations
• Hands-on experience in delivering product presentations to customers outlining features, benefits and services
• Computer literate – advanced knowledge of Microsoft Power Point and Adobe Flash
• Fluent in English and French
SKILLS IN SALES
• Excellent presentation and marketing skills
• Well trained at Customer Relationship Management
• Proven ability to adapt to change quickly
• Fond of chasing challenging goals and targets
• Self-starter and independent worker
• Achieved CRO of the year award in Caterpillar for the year 2008-09, ranking number 1 in 356 CROs
• Increased store sales by 40% in the first year and 30% in the second at Caterpillar
• President Charity Club at Elizabethtown College for the year 2007
• Dean’s List
08/2010 — 09/2012
Cantel Medical Corporation – Seattle, WA
Clinical Sales Specialist
• Provided clinical and technical support to customers and sales head
• Provided information to sales consultants and internal departments about potential sales/marketing opportunities & competitive strategic planning
• Conducted new installation services and regularly followed up on operation for higher customer satisfaction
• Produced accurate accounting records and submitted expenditure reports every week
04/2008 — 06/2010
Caterpillar –Nashville, TN
Customer Sales Officer
• Analyzed retail consumer needs by keeping a track record of sales trends.
• Introduced new variety of products and promotions making stores more appealing to the customers as compared to the competitors.
• Analyzed market research data to relate promotions on factors effecting sales
• Independently managed the area store for six months in absence of the store manager
Elizabethtown College –Elizabethtown, PA- 2008
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
• CGPA 3.89
• Majors in Marketing and Sales
• Interned as the university librarian in 3 consecutive summer breaks.
• Several research projects which involved drafting marketing plans, data-mining with primary and secondary research methods.