A Pharmaceutical Sales Representative professionally and ethically creates, maintains, and expands sales in the designated area educating and providing services to target physicians and customers.
The objective of a pharmaceutical sales representative’s resume is to present your unique selling points to the pharmaceutical sales employer.
There are no set rights and wrongs of a pharmaceutical sales representative’s resume but is highly recommended that you include all the essential elements shown in the sample below.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Resume Sample
3470 NW 25th Street Lauderhill, FL, 33011
(000) 400-7090, Email
Seeking a position as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative with Forest Laboratories where my extensive experience and education in sales and marketing will be used to bring more profits and increase client base.
• Over 4 years of healthcare industry sales experience
• Highly skilled in development and management of a designated area with the aim of maximizing sales
• Demonstrated ability to identify the most important influencers and attain designated call expectations
• Hands-on experience in delivering product presentations to customers outlining features, benefits, and services
• Computer literate – advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Flash
• Fluent in English and French
SKILLS IN SALES
• Excellent presentation and marketing skills
• Well trained at Customer Relationship Management
• Proven ability to adapt to change quickly
• Fond of chasing challenging goals and targets
• Self-starter and independent worker
• Achieved CRO of the year award in Caterpillar for the year 2008-09, ranking number 1 in 356 CROs
• Increased store sales by 40% in the first year and 30% in the second at Caterpillar
• President Charity Club at Elizabethtown College for the year 2007
• Dean’s List
08/2015 — 09/2021
Cantel Medical Corporation – Seattle, WA
Clinical Sales Specialist
• Provided clinical and technical support to customers and sales head.
• Provided information to sales consultants and internal departments about potential sales/marketing opportunities & competitive strategic planning.
• Conducted new installation services and regularly followed up on operation for higher customer satisfaction.
• Produced accurate accounting records and submitted expenditure reports every week.
04/2008 — 06/2015
Caterpillar –Nashville, TN
Customer Sales Officer
• Analyzed retail consumer needs by keeping a track record of sales trends.
• Introduced a new variety of products and promotions making stores more appealing to the customers as compared to the competitors.
• Analyzed market research data to relate promotions to factors affecting sales.
• Independently managed the area store for six months in absence of the store manager.
Elizabethtown College –Elizabethtown, PA- 2008
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
• CGPA 3.89
• Majors in Marketing and Sales
• Interned as the university librarian in 3 consecutive summer breaks.
• Several research projects which involved drafting marketing plans, data-mining with primary and secondary research methods.