A branch manager manages and coordinates branch activities including customer service, employee training, and development, facilitation, safety measures, promoting corporate goals, and effective resource allocation at minimum cost.
In order to apply for the branch manager position, you will be required to write a resume.
The power of a strong resume for a branch manager position cannot be undermined. Your resume should be informative, readable (leave enough white space to facilitate navigation) and possess all the components necessary to put you forward as the most viable candidate.
Here are 2 resume samples for the branch manager position:
Branch Manager Resume Sample 1
789 Broadway Avenue
Evanston, IL 25898
brenda.ram @ email . com
Passionate branch manager with strong interpersonal and communication skills, aimed at acquiring both regular and corporate business. Well-organized and focused and equally effective in leading branch processes to ensure operational smoothness and client satisfaction.
• Able to direct all operational aspects with a special focus on client services, administration, and human resources.
• Hands-on experience in assessing local markets to determine market conditions and identify present and future sales opportunities.
• Specialized courses in developing forecasts, business plans, and financial objectives to keep the business on top of the competition.
• Particularly effective in proposing corrective actions by actively locating areas of improvement.
PNC BANK, Evanston, IL
(6/2017 – Present)
• Determine the branch’s market share and optimize growth in sales and profits
• Develop client relationships by ensuring that relationship managers are performing their work properly
• Work closely with bank management and sales teams to determine sales targets
• Ensure that bank staff is aware of sales targets and perform reviews towards these goals
• Manage branch operations and motivate staff members to strive and exceed sales goals
• Develop forecasts and financial objectives and ensure that staff members are in sync with them
• Locate areas for improvement and propose corrective measures
• Meet with corporate clients to determine their needs and ensure that they are fulfilled immediately
• Address both client and staff issues promptly and ensure that they are resolved
• Handle networking and marketing duties to make sure that the bank’s revenue and sales goals are met constantly
Key Results and Accomplishments
• Increased the branch’s client base by a whopping 55% by effectively employing strategic business plans.
• Led intense market research that resulted in determining a competitive loophole, that eventually led to an increased market share.
• Acquired a corporate client worth $17b, thereby increasing the branch’s annual deposit by 66%.
• Implemented a series of predefined risk management strategies that led to branch stability during the recession of 2019.
Assistant Branch Manager
BANK OF AMERICA, Evanston, IL
(11/2008 – 6/2017)
• Assisted in bank strategy development and implementation
• Managed budgets and allocated funds and ensured that each staff member is working according to his or her job description
• Met with prospective clients to provide them with an overview of the bank’s services in a bid to win their businesses
• Helped in handling complaints and bank-related issues such as financial discrepancies
• Provided support in directing operational aspects of the back including human resources and client services
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
ABC College, Evanston, IL – 2009
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Market Research • Presence Improvement
• Market Analysis • Market Penetration
• Sales Reports Assessment • Employee Motivation
• Retention Strategies • Budgeting
• Marketing Plans Execution • Sales Targets Monitoring
• Complaint Resolution • Risk Management Practices
Branch Manager Resume Example 2
3400 NW 15th Street
Lauderhill, FL, 33311
• Highly skilled in driving sales and generating revenue for the branch
• Demonstrated ability to foster an outstanding customer experience and to build long-term relationships with clients
• Rigorous knowledge of branch operations & activities
• Strong motivational, organizational, and leadership skills
• Computer proficient especially with Microsoft Office Tools
• Excellent cash and expense management track record
• Coaching • Training
• Hiring • Team-building
• Development • Evaluation
TRUGREEN –Austin, TX
9/2015 – Present
• Maintained Discipline and reduced employee complaints to zero in my tenure
• President Community Services Society & Treasurer Dramatics Society in university
• Introduce innovative seasonal promotions and activities to attract more customers and motivate staff
• Lead a Korean delegation from SNU on a particular company project as an external coordinator
• Train new employees
• Plan and assign duties, and direct staff accordingly
• Manage development and implementation of all sales/marketing strategies
• Assist the HR Department with performance evaluation by making salary recommendations and administering discipline
• Address employee/client complaints and resolve conflicts/problems
WELLS FARGO –Irving, TX
03/2009 – 5/2015
• Assisted office manager with day-to-day operations
• Developed a casting pattern database using data mining and analysis techniques
• Provide administrative support to executives and team members which included expense report submission, documenting, filing, and presenting audit reports to seniors
• Evaluated expenses to ensure cost-effectiveness
• Allocated resources
• Attended official seminars by motivational speakers on:
– Leadership traits
– The effectiveness of interpersonal skills
– Consumer behavior
– Organizational development and managing ‘change’
BS in Business Administration
State University – Dallas, TX | 2008
• CGPA 3.45
• Double Majors in Human Resources and Sales
• Volunteer work including event coordination, team management, admission processing, etc.