A picker/packer works in warehouse settings or distribution centers. They pick customer orders selected from product locations within the production areas. They also verify information on location labels, and pack and box customer orders for shipping.
Following are a number of qualifications and skills which might be used to craft the skills and/or qualifications section of your resume for picker packer position.
You may use these statements either in ‘Summary of Qualifications’, ‘Skills’ or ‘Strengths’ section of your packer resume.
Sample Skills & Qualifications for Picker Packer Resume
• Highly skilled in picking and packaging a variety of materials
• Hands-on experience in operating a pick truck / fork lifter and hoist to pull inventory from the warehouse
• Proven record of placing, arranging, marking, sealing, and tagging items
• Skilled in reading conditions and identifying the accurate parts for fulfilling customer orders
• Excellent knowledge of packing procedures, techniques, tools, and basic warehouse procedures
• Hands-on experience in counting and sorting various product items
• Thorough understanding of assembling finished products into boxes or containers for shipping
• Skilled in completing manual and computerized forms and shipping documents
• Highly skilled in using a variety of packing procedures and techniques
• Extremely skilled in assembling standard shipping boxes and packing contents firmly
• Able to lift up to 40lbs without support
• Knowledge of shipping documents and capability to identify shipping requirements and procedures for exact items using manual or automatic processes
• In-depth knowledge of consolidating different items for shipment in keeping standard operating instructions
• Great attention to detail with accuracy
• Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Documented success in performing routine packing work