Applying for a job as a fruit packer will require you to write a resume.
And doing so might not be as easy as you feel. However, with the right information, you can build your resume to rock.
As a fruit packer, your resume should pinpoint exactly why you feel that you are the best person to hire.
Knowledge of using the right packing materials should be highlighted. Also, you must outline how much experience you have in this regard.
A resume for a fruit packer position should include your achievements in this regard, skills, competencies, and of course, experience as one.
Fruit Packer Resume Sample
923 Folk Road, Tacoma, WA55564
Dexterous fruit packer with 6+ years of solid track record in selecting packing materials in order to pack different types of fruit. Proven ability to pack fruit in a safe manner. Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
|Fruit Selection||Produce Sorting||Sealing|
|Fruit Grading||Exposed Layer Packing||Padding Preparation|
|Weighing/Measuring||Information Recording||Container Cleaning|
• Successfully packed 600 boxes of fruit within the provided timeline of 3 hours.
• Implemented a packing selection system, as a result, reduced packing issues by 75%.
• Introduced a unique labeling system, hence, decreased confusion at shipment time.
• Devised a fruit preservation method, decreasing top layer spoilage problems by 80%.
Gary’s Fresh Fruit Farms, Tacoma, WA | 2015 – Present
• Check fruit produce in order to determine its quality.
• Isolate fruit that does not conform to standards.
• Select the right packing materials, such as bubble wrap and containers for each fruit type.
• Pack fruit in plastic wraps in order to maintain its freshness.
• Place packed fruit in containers such as boxes and crates.
• Seal containers using glue or nail, ensuring that contents are not damaged.
• Measure and weigh packs in order to keep them within standards.
• Take out or add fruit to maintain weight standards.
• Label fruit containers with the required information, for example, weight, type, and quantity.
Fruit Farm Hand
Gregory’s Farm, Tacoma, WA | 2012 – 2015
• Checked fruit in order to ensure their freshness.
• Watered fruit and vegetable crops.
• Applied or sprayed pesticides.
• Picked fruit according to instructions.
• Transported fruit to checking and packing areas.
• Assisted in packing fruit into containers, such as crates and boxes.
High School Diploma
Tacoma High School, Tacoma, WA