Securing a traffic officer position is a hard task because an applicant needs a well-written resume to attain an interview.
If you are thinking of applying for a traffic officer position, you must ensure that the resume you apply with is up to date and highly effective.
How to Write a Great Resume for Traffic Officer Position?
Here are some tips on how to make your traffic officer resume shine:
• Start your Traffic Officer resume with an impressive summary statement.
• Use the professional experience section very smartly by showcasing the initiatives you took rather than just listing the tasks you performed.
• Select a good format that showcases your profile.
Here is a traffic officer resume sample for your further guidance.
Related: Traffic Officer Cover Letter
Traffic Officer Resume Example
louis @ email . com
Reliable and assertive professional with 8 years of hands-on experience in highway patrolling, driving regulations enforcement, and vehicular parking meters inspection. Track record of maintaining the safety and security of people and assets while ensuring efficient traffic flow.
• Expert in giving clear instructions to drivers regarding traffic regulations
• CPR Certified
• Track record of timely road sign repair
• Adept at accurate parking ticket issuance
• Extensive knowledge regarding NHA transportation legislation
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Highway Patrolling
- License Checking
- Vehicle Inspection
- Signal Setting
- Roadwork Monitoring
- Court Procedures
- Traffic Surveys
- Accident Management
- Debris Removal
- Reports Creation
Union Pacific, Herndon, VA
2015 – present
• Ensure the enforcement of traffic laws in the assigned area.
• Timely complete traffic surveys for review by the chief police officer.
• Manage accident sites and handle accidental vehicles.
• Ensure the road is free of any obstructions.
• Monitor road repair works.
• Reduced accident rate by 30%, by installing high-visibility signboards.
• Managed a deadly accident caused due to fog and provided life-saving first-aid to victims until the ambulance arrived.
MSS-ABRAXAS, Herndon, VA
2011 – 2015
• Answered the queries of park guests and facilitated their tour.
• Participated in search and rescue missions.
• Implemented fire safety protocols.
• Patrolled trails, camping grounds, and surrounding areas regularly.
• Reduced crime rate on surrounding trails by 50% through vigilant patrolling.
• Implemented highly effective fire prevention safety codes and guided the visitors regarding the same.
NHA Academy, Herndon, VA – 2012
Herndon High School, Herndon, VA