Resume objective statements gained a lot of attention from recruiters because they sum up a candidate’s skills and experience in a few sentences. This statement also serves as an encouragement for employers to read the rest of the resume.
For a position that requires personal or medical care, a resume objective serves to be more than just a couple of sentences at the top of a resume.
An Oncology Nurse resume objective reflects the passion and skills of a particular candidate.
Here are 10 sample resume objectives for an oncology nurse’s position.
Related: Oncology Nurse Cover Letter
8 Sample Objectives for Oncology Nurse Resume
1. Strongly motivated nurse looking for a position as an Oncology RN at Central Maine Medical Center. Offering 8+ years of extensive experience in complex oncology treatments and post-chemotherapy care in a bid to assist patients on the road to recovery. BLS/ACLS certified.
2. Registered nurse with oncology nurse society chemotherapy and biotherapy administration guidelines provider course, seeking employment at Florida Hospital. Entusiastic to provide support to oncology, hematology and rheumatology providers by using my skills in chemotherapy treatments, patient infusions, triage, process prescriptions, and patient education.
3. Oncology Certified (OCN) Nurse with a strong desire to work with patients suffering from cancer. The Poised to administer nursing care to patients at ABC Hospital through assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating. Fully aware of hospital policies and procedures. Able to assist in providing evidence based practices.
4. Compassionate Oncology Nurse with 4+ years of hands-on experience working with Hematology and Oncology patients. Eager to contribute to Middlesex Hospital by effectively administering chemotherapy, radiation, and other cancer treatments. CPR/ACLS.
5. Uniquely qualified oncology nurse with a passion to execute world class practices of service and patient care in support of C-I-CARE standards. Energetic to provide appropriate care to patients and their families at AAA Hospital in a compassionate and professional manner, within the Registered Nurse scope of practice.
6. To work as an Oncology Nurse for Catholic Health Partners, employing expertise in assessing cancer patients and implementing effective care plans. Exceptional ability to provide cancer education and limited prognosis information.
7. To obtain work as an Oncology Nurse at Erlanger Health System. Bringing a successful track record in administering experimental treatment to people living with cancer along with ensuring that regular treatment plans are in sync with oncologists’ directives.
8. Seeking a position as an Oncology Nurse with St. Luke’s Cancer Hospital, where I will be able to assist people suffering from cancer by providing them with the benefit of my background in cancer treatments. Keen insight into helping cancer patients in handling the emotional and physical distress caused by the disease.