What is the first thing that you see when you pick up a resume for the ER registered nurse position?
The name of the applicant and contact information, and the objective statement.
Importance of Emergency Room Nurse Resume Objective Statement
Since the opening of a resume is an objective statement, it is obvious that this part is very important.
ER RN Resume objectives provide a direction to the rest of the resume, which is why experts insist that a lot of effort should go into writing them.
As a matter of fact, resume objectives are icebreakers.
They provide an introduction of the candidate to the employer in 2 or 3 sentences, enticing the recruiter to concentrate on the information that is coming next.
When the resume objective is strong, the resume itself becomes strong.
So pick up a copy of that job description and begin writing your ER RN resume objective in a way that will bring a smile to the reader’s face.
Here are a few examples that you can follow:
Sample Objective Statements for Emergency Room Nurse Resume
1. Dependable and compassionate individual looking for an ER Registered Nurse position at Johnston-Willis Hospital where 4+ years’ experience in providing quality emergency care would be utilized to ensure worthy outcomes.
2. Seeking an ER Registered Nurse position at Sava Healthcare Services. Bringing critical thinking skills and scientific judgment to immediately develop and implement care plans within an emergency room environment.
3. Poised to contribute to ABC Hospital as an Emergency Room Nurse. Offering unmatched ability to provide proficient age-specific nursing care by applying advanced specialty clinical nursing skills to ensure patient comfort and wellbeing.
4. To obtain a position as an ER RN at Emerus Hospital. Bringing hands-on experience in managing interventions in emergency room environments with an aim to ensure patient recovery and comfort.
5. To work as an ER Registered Nurse at United Surgical Partners. Leveraging 6 years’ track record of handling accident and trauma patients effectively to assess conditions and promptly implement dedicated care plans.
6. Looking for a position as an ER Registered Nurse at Baylor Emergency Medical Center. Eager to provide therapeutic and administrative services necessary for patient care, in support of the emergency department’s regulations and protocols.