A cover letter for a clinical nurse’s resume is a critical document.
It must be sent with your portfolio or job application set.
How to Write a Professional Cover Letter for Clinical Nurse Position?
In order to write a good cover letter for a clinical nurse job, you should follow the 6 tips provided below:
- Write in a way that creates a clear and reasonable impression on the employer.
- Edit and proofread your cover letter to identify and eliminate errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Keep away from using complicated terminologies.
- Write in simple and clear English.
- Use action words such as revised, managed, and negotiated instead of vague language such as ‘added to’ or ‘involved in.’
- Do not overstate facts in your cover letter for a clinical nurse position.
The following 2 samples of Cover Letter for Clinical Nurse Resume will give you a good idea of how to make an exceptional job application or portfolio.
Clinical Nurse Cover Letter Sample 1
5 River Crescent
Summit, NJ 02787
November 5, 2021
Ms. Sara Doe, RN
Manager of Human Resources
Baptist Health Care
Jersey City, NJ 65999
RE: Clinical Nurse, Job Reference No. 0988
Dear Ms. Doe:
I am writing to apply for the Clinical Nurse position at Baptist Health Care as my skills and abilities are well matched to your requirements. My Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and Basic Life Support Certificate will help me contribute successfully. I have a continuing commitment to providing exceptional healthcare services to the multicultural populace.
My strong nursing skills have enabled me to work in progressively higher responsibility roles throughout my eight years of practical experience. I am well versed in providing direct care to patients and making necessary nursing judgments.
In my previous job as a clinical nurse at the ABC Clinic, I was responsible for systematically assessing the healthcare requirements of individuals and the formulation of a care plan, as well as its implementation. I make quick decisions utilizing academic knowledge and extensive experience in patient care.
I have enclosed a copy of my resume and related documents to support the selection criteria for your Clinical Nurse Position. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss his in detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Clinical Nurse Cover Letter Sample 2
356 Maple Street
Mentor, OH 25232
November 5, 2021
Mrs. Christine Castillo
The Health Hub
38 Fox Mill Road
Mentor, OH 19374
Dear Mrs. Castillo:
Please accept my enclosed resume for the position of Clinical Nurse at The Health Hub. Having read through your job description, I am certain that I would be a great fit for your organization following my nine years of experience.
My qualifications include:
- Proficient in revising existing clinical programs according to each patient’s individual healthcare needs.
- Able to monitor facility compliance with approved clinical programs and procedures.
- Documented success in identifying new and innovative ideas to provide support to existing clinical procedures.
- Track record of providing physical, emotional, and psychological support to patients and their families in a bid to assist them in dealing with the rigors of disease and treatment.
I would very much appreciate the chance to join The Health Hub and contribute to your future success. Rest assured, I will meet and exceed your expectations from this role.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing back from you.