An ER nurse cover letter is a marketing tool that enhances your chances of being considered for a position. In comparison with the resume, your cover letter must be more personalized and employer-specific.
How to Write a Perfect Cover Letter for ER Nurse Cover Position?
- Don’t just expand the information as given in your resume. Instead, tell them what you offer in terms of competence and how you can address their needs and expectations.
- Show your unique skills and personality traits that will be beneficial for the prospective employer.
Below is a sample cover letter for the ER Nurse Resume for your guidance.
Sample Cover Letter for ER Nurse Position
Celine Davis, RN
211 Watson Ave, Houston, TX 43209
November 4, 2020
Mr. Jake Newson
443 Heather Lane
Houston, TX 43209
Dear Mr. Newson:
I am responding to your advertisement for the position of an ER Nurse at Medhelp Hospital. Considering the parity between your job demands and my competencies, I am confident that I am the best contender for this job.
As stated in the enclosed resume, I am an experienced ER nurse who is graduated from Texas College of Nursing and has been associated with the American Nurse Association for the past three years. Specifically, I am proficient in wound dressing, emergency life support and initial assessment of patients. Also, I have been actively participating in various community awareness programs under the supervision of ANA.
The following qualifications make me an exceptional contender:
- Track record of developing patient care plans based on physician consult reports.
- Competent in routine patient monitoring.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adept at collecting personal and family history, and briefing the patients about medical procedures.
I will call your office next Thursday to follow-up. Should you have any questions regarding my candidacy in the meantime? Please feel free to contact me at (000) 145-4521.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Enc. Resume and Portfolio